Chapter 8: Confusion

*Heloo! This chapter is dedicated to malikasaw99188 as she commented first and if you want the next chapter to be dedicated to you be the first to comment...That was cheesy:L And sorry for the really long wait i have been busy with school and stuff but its the holidays this week and well HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!  :* Oh i also got a guitar for my birthday 3 weeks ago the pictures on the side! And the other pictures are of me and my friends at the Reconnected concert last night, if you dont know them... listen to the link at the side!One last thing go look at my new book 'The Gathering'!!

Louisa

xx

Chapter 8:  Confusion

Renesmee's P.O.V

I was in P.E playing badminton with Uncle Em and I  was totally going to win when Jake came running into the Hall shouting at Mr Jones for his family and telling him ' Its our Dad he is incredibly ill' And with that Mr Jones shouted us to go get changed. I don't know why the teachers always let us go without a problem its like We're their Gods!

As we ran out of the hall we all had many questions for Jake and he only replied with a ' I'll explain when we get home. Ness meet me in your car pronto!' And with that he ran off fast leaving Me uncle Em. Aunt Rose, Aunt Alice ,uncle Jasper and my mum looking at each other confused. We all split off into the changing rooms and got dressed as fast as we could then went to our cars.

As i walked to my car i could see Jake in the drivers seat looking worried. I ran over to the passenger side and got in.

' you driving then?' I said calmly

' yeah you don't drive fast enough' He replied a bit more harshly as he pulled out onto the main road.

' Oh right then' i said a bit disappointed in what he just said. ' Are you going to tell me whats wrong then?' I asked changing the subject.

' You will have to find out when you get home' He said looking straight at the road ahead.

In no time we were going down my long driveway to my house. And i began to feel the tension between Jake and the house.

As we walked in Jake ran to the door and knocked. we heard some  movement on the other side of the door. And then grandad came to the door.

' You could of just walked in!' He said to us with a grin.

' sorry wasn't thinking properly' Jake said walking into the dining room and i trailed after him. Everyone was already sat round the table.

' Why can i smell another dog?' Aunt Alice questioned turning her nose up at the smell.

'Well this is what were here for. Harry please come out' And as my dad said that Harry from school came and stood at the dining room door.' Please take a seat' my dad continued as everyone eyed Harry. Especially Grandma and Grandad who had no idea about him.

' Errm hello everyone, errm my names Harry as you probably already know. Its nice to meet you all.' He said nervously.

' Welcome Harry what brings you here then?' grandad asked nicely.

' well ermm Tanya sent me down here to tell you that she on her way over here' He replied.

' Oh i wonder when she will be here then' Grandad said smiling without even questioning why she sent him.

' I think sh-' He was interrupted by a loud knock on the door. ' This should be her' He finished.

Grandad ran to the door and quickly opened it in vampire speed to be greeted with four familiar faces. First there was Tanya then Kate and then Carmen and Eleazer.

' CARLISLE! so good to see you!' Tanya said giving Carlisle a hug an everyone else followed And came into the dining room where we were all sat.

' Hello everyone it very nice to see you all again!' Tanya said hugging each and everyone of us.

' Renesmee, Havnt you grown up so fast!' Tanya gasped. ' How old are you supposed to be?'

' I'm supposed to look like a 16 year old so grandad says' I replied with a friendly smile.

' Do you still use you gift?' Eleazer coughed up behind Carmen.

'Only when im tired and nobodys listening to me.' I answerd laughing.

'  Lets all go into the living room so we can catch up!' Grandad suggested , and we all got up and went into the living room.

' So what made you want to come down here?' My dad asked them.

'Well we thought seen as we havnt seen you in a while and its somebody who is very special has a birthday coming up' Kate said answering my Dads question and giving me a wink.

' How come you told Harry to come down and tell us you were coming?' Grandad asked confused.

' Well we thought we would give your Mut over here a friend to play with' Tanya answered As Jake growled.

'Watch it!' Jake said annoyed.

'Calm down' i told him lacing my hand in his.

' Oh ermm whats this?' Tanya asked looking at me and Jake in a very strange way.

'  Well you know how Jacob imprinted on Renesmee?' My dad began as Tanya, Kate, Carmen and Eleazer nodded. ' Well Ness found out and well now this' He finished looking at us.

' Thanks dad' I thought and to that he just gave me a quick wink.

' Oh' Tanya replied a little disgusted but accepted the fact that it was happening.

An awqward scilence filled the air.

' Well i best go make Ness and Jake some food' Grandma said breaking the ice. ' Chicken nuggets sound good?' She asked us.

' yes please!' Jake said getting out of his seat and followed grandma into the Kitchen leaving me and everyone else in the lounge.

I began to feel left out as everyone was talking and catching up with eachother. so I walked out the living and ran up to my room to text Pia to see if we had any homework due in for tomorrow. I always left things till last minute but it diddnt bother me i could do it in less then five minutes so it diddnt make much difference.

' Ness tea's ready' I heard Jakes voices shouting from downstairs.

' Coming!' I replies throwing my phone on my bed then running downstairs.

As we were eating  we could hear everyone laughing in the next room about something that probably wasnt funny but they all laughed anyway. It took me ages to finish my chicken nuggets and chips when with Jake it only took three minutes.

After i was finished me and Jake went into my room to study for the science test.

' Ness you do know i love you right?' Jake asked

' Of course i do why?' I asked confused.

' Just making sure' he said smiling at me.

' well in that case i Love you too!' I said crawling to him and pecking him on the lips.

' Well im tired im going to go to bed night Jake' i told him.

' Night sweet heart' He said kissing me on the lips once more then leaving for the door.

I quickly got changed and got into bed. 'Night everyone' I thought so my dad could hear.

' Night Ness' everyone chorused from downstairs.

woo! I think i need more Ness and Jake in this...That shall be coming up next:) anyway thank you for the votes and stuff and good night!