Chapter One

El Diablos Pov
Bella Reve is my only home now. I have no other place to call home now. I'm a monster. But even though I'm a monster, there is one pretty Senorita who isnt scard of me:Angel Rose. She is so beautiful and has a snappy side to her that I love. She keeps me going.

"Hi Chato," she said one day with hurt in her voice

"What happened my sunshine?" I asked reaching my hand out through the bars.
Tears went down her cheeks and she held onto my fingers.
"They beat me again." She whimpered to me.
"Pretty princessa, keep your head up until we can go to the yard. I'll hold you okay?" I said warmly.
Angel nodded and put a kiss on her fingers and placed them on my hand.
We share a cell where I am in a pipe and she gets the rest of cell space.
I moved as close as I could to the bars and she laid against the pipe door.
" I'm scared," Angel said with a shaky voice.
"I'll protect you sunshine." I said.
She nodded and faced me. Her face went against the bars and I gave her forehead a quick peck.
"Try and get some sleep before we go outside." I said.
Angel nodded and we laced our fingers together before she fell asleep.

A/N- This is my second story on wattpad. I absolutely love el diablo in Suicide Squad. So I hope you all enjoy my story.