Fell in love with the wrong one (( Sequel to Faithful life ))

Princeton P.O.V -

Sweetheart and I aren't together anymore. Supposely she says I fuck Kookie.... I mean I did but Kookie was the one who was seducing me. I told her so many times Kookie came onto me but she just doesn't believe a word I say anymore. It did hurt me to know she's gone for good and moved on. It's been 4 years and Sweeheart still looks hurt on the inside. I'm still able to see the twins on the weekend,and I'm glad. But Sweetheart is the only one missing in my life... wish I could go back and just fix everything. Everything changed though... No more Mindless behavior. No more going on tour with the guys... and no more having the best girl I lost. Matter of fact,nobody even talks to eachother anymore. I barely even see Diggy now. All the shit we did together is just a memory now... It's in the past and I wish I can live in that past again and just re-do everything that happen... Today was Friday and I was able to pick the twins up from school. My phone started going off and I seen an unkown number. Out of curiosity I pick it up.

"Hello?" A voice began to speak back

"Princeton,um. I'm gonna pick Jacob and Athena today."

My eyes opened wide and a big smile grew upon my face. It's been so long since I heard Sweethearts voice.

"Okay... and Sweetheart? Please can we talk? .. Just for 10 minutes.."

"Princeton I can't I-"

" Please.."

She sighed and thought for a minute.

"Fine .... Only for 10 minutes Princeton!"

She then hung up with out saying bye or anything then 15 minutes later a knock came upon the door.

I walk downstairs and answer it. It was her... For the first time I got to finally see her standing in front of me. She was still short as always and was still beyond beautiful.

She walk in as I shut the door behind her. She look at me with her brown puppy eyes and quickly look away.

"Sweetheart I really miss you.... Please your my everything and I'd do anything to get you back! I would kill for you!! Pleasd ... Give me another chance."

She look back at me with furious eyes

"Wow ... You called me over for this?? You must not know what you put me through Prince.. You fucked up ! And I'm done with all of this .... I'm done with you!! I don't wanna be with you anymore!! It's been over 4 years now !! You already have a girlfriend focus on her and stop focusing on getting me back! Because the answer is always going to be NO !!"

I seen a tear form in her eyes but she wiped them away.

"Sweet I know you still care... I know you want me back."

"Well your thinking wrong.. Because of you I'm scared to love again!!!"

I look down and rubbed the back of my neck then look back at her. She was forcing herself not to cry.

She started to lower her voice as she talk to me again

"If you would of never dons that. Maybe we would of still been together.."

She wiped her eyes again and started walking to the door. I didn't have anything to say,but I wasn't going to let her walk out of my life again.

In a flash I grabbed her arm before she could reach the door knob.

I pinned her against the wall and kissed her gentle... Oh how I missed pitting my lips onto her's. She then started to kiss back and wrapped her legs around me.

My hands went down to her ass and grabbed it,I started to get in the mood. So I put her on thecouch while I was still kissing her. Once I was about to take her pants off she softly pushed me off of her.

Sweetheart got up from the couch and quickly walk out the door without any warning.

I sat up from the couch being very confused.

.......

Prodigy POV ;

I walk into my room and laid down, I just got off of work and I am very exhusted..

Suddenly I spotted something in my closet. It look like a picture frame. Moving my clothes off of the picture , A smile came to my face.

It was the Sweetheart,Princeton,Roc Royal,Kookie,Ray,Bre,Karen,and me.

"I forgot all about this picture"

Ever since I moved I forgot about everybody. Seeing this picture brung back a lot of memories. Started to move my clothes and found a box. Out of curiousity, I started to open it.

Memories ... Just a lot of memories in this box ... I seen a picture of "Mindless Behavior".

All of us haven't talk for four years... It's been a while... Then I startes looking at all the pictures and found a tape ... Going twords my t.v with it , I put it in and pressed play.

Watching this brings more memories of all of us, There was a part when Princeton first ask Sweetheart out. Then one when Sweetheart first had her twins... I gotta admit I always liked Sweetheart.. Even when me and Karen started dating.

I continued watching the tape and the last part was when we all said our goodbye's .. Going seperate ways ... I forgot everything about this.

Maybe I can find a way to get in contact with them ... In a flash I dig further in the box hoping there was a way I can get in contact with one of them. But sadley ... There was nothing ..

Sighing loudly and laying back down an Idea went through my head. Grabbing my phone and going on Facebook was the only way I knew how to contact one of them.

I tapped on the search and started typing Princeton.

Scrolling down it , but I couldn't find him. I did the same thing with Karen , Bre , and Roc Royal but I couldn't find them either...

My last to suggestions are Ray and Sweetheart. Typing the name Sweetheart I found her, I click on her profile and seen her relationship stauts was "Single"

What happen with her and Prince? ... Scrolling down her news feed I seen a picture of her and the twins. I then pressed her photos and look through them , But there was no Princeton in any of them ... I guess they just broke up again ..

It doesn't matter though them two are gonna end up with eachother sooner or later. I added her as a friend and about 9 minutes later , she accepted. My face lit up :)

"Hey Sweet !! ;))" I message her and she responded

"Prodigy?"

"Nigga who else? -_-"

We then began to have a whole conversation and caught up on what happen with eachother. Turns out Sweetheat doesn't want Princeton back ...