Tyler's Mischievous Wife

Tyler Gray

She hugged me tightly, making me roll my eyes at her childishness. I can never understand why she always likes to hug me. I waited for her to release me, but I realized that the years never actually changed her. Even when we were kids, she would never let me go and I'd have to forcefully remove her from me.

Sighing, I untangled her arms from around my neck, surprised to find it easier now than it was before. Must be because of puberty. Girls are inferior to males in the measures of strength. But my sister Naomi can pack one hell of a punch when she's unconscious.

Alice smiled brightly at me. Her hair was waist-long, her figure more feminine, she grew taller, but I estimated her a few inches smaller than Naomi. I noticed that she now has boobs. It was quite a surprise. I've always thought she'd grow up into a flat-chested woman who's an expert at following people around. But her front was a C, from what I can tell.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"Since when did you get those?"

She glanced down. "I don't know. They were already there before I knew it."

I heard Evan sputter behind us.

I brought my eyes back to her face, a face that only changed slightly but there was one feature that I was delighted to see. "I see you followed my advice about never wearing contacts," I said.

She smiled in delight. "You said you liked my natural eye-color so of course I won't wear contacts."

I said nothing.

She ignored my lack of response and took her time running her eyes all over me. "Wow Ty, you don't look cute anymore."

I shrugged.

"You've become really handsome," she beamed.

I shrugged.

"But you're still as indifferent as always," she sighed placing both her hands on my cheeks. I heard Evan gasp.

"What are you doing?" I asked through narrowed eyes.

She smiled, "I'm gonna kiss you," she said, leaning closer and closing her eyes, her scent filled me and I placed my hand over her lips, pushing her face away. "No." I stood up and took in an irritated breath. "I don't suppose you'll start explaining the reason why you're here?"

She pouted, annoyed that she wasn't able to kiss me. Next to Naomi, she's always attacking me and trying to kiss me. Ever since she kissed me at West's wedding, I've been on my guard.

"Mommy and daddy sent me here," she sighed softly.

I raised a brow. Sent?

"They couldn't agree on who I should spend summer with so they sent me here, to my fiancé," she said.

"They couldn't agree?" I asked.

She sighed, "Mommy and daddy have never been able to agree on anything after they got divorced."

I blinked. I didn't know that they got divorced. But Alice said this as if it was of no big deal. Well, she's very good at being unaffected by her surroundings and just moving at her own pace.

While I was thinking about that, Alice traced my features, trailing a delicate finger over my cheeks, brows, lips, and then she ran her fingers through my hair...

"Stop that," I said.

She obediently removed her hands from my hair and smiled. "I missed you," she said and I couldn't help notice that there was no change in the way she said that since she was a kid. She'd look up at me with those hypnotic chocolate brown eyes and beam a big innocent smile at me.