°3°

The Last thing I knew I had collapsed on the mat. Then my father came out and picked me up and brought me to the trainers. After we got to the trainers the trainer did x-rays of my legs.
    "Michiyo you've got a torn ACL, torn MCL, and torn medial meniscus in your knee." the trainer said.
    "How long will it take to heal"I asked.
    "You will need surgery to fix the torn ACL, torn MCL, and torn medial meniscus. You can go back to you hotel tonight but we will get a surgery date set for tomorrow in Birmingham, Alabama" he responded.
    "Ok"
    "Here are some crutches for you and now you can either stay and watch the rest of the show or you may go back to the hotel"
    "Ok thanks bye"
    "Bye"
    I then went back to my locker room and changed out of my gear. Then I put on my knee brace.

    Then I sat down and watch the show

    Then I sat down and watch the show. Soon I heard a knock on my door. I yelled come in for Teddy to walk in.
    "Hey T.J"
    "Hey Rosey"
    "Wanna go to catering"
    "Sure"
    He helped me get up and handed me my crutches. Then we walked to catering.
    "So Rosey how bad is your knee"
    "I've got a torn ACL, torn MCL, and torn medial meniscus. I go to Birmingham, Alabama for surgery tomorrow."
    "Wow"
    "Yah"
    "So do you have any siblings"
    "Ya I've got two younger siblings" i Then showed him a picture that is set as my screen saver.

    "How old are they"    "Mizuko my brother is 20 and my sister Miyako is 17 and I'm 21"    "I'm 32"    "Really you look about 15" then we both started laughing

    "How old are they"
    "Mizuko my brother is 20 and my sister Miyako is 17 and I'm 21"
    "I'm 32"
    "Really you look about 15" then we both started laughing.
    "I've got to get back to the hotel, bye"
    I Then started getting up but Teddy quickly got up and helped me.
    "Let me take you back"
    I then nodded my head and we went and got my stuff and we left to the hotel. When we got back to the hotel we went up to my room. I went and got changed into my pajamas while he waited in the main room.

 I went and got changed into my pajamas while he waited in the main room

    "So do you wanna play a game or something"I asked.
    "Sure"
    "How about Egyptian war"
    He nodded his head and we played Egyptian War(card game). After a few games we watched a movie. I encoded up falling asleep with my head on his shoulder.