Yandere Apron Wife

((Time for the 10-Billion Wives Stories!))

You were strolling down the street looking at all of the cars passing by. Today was a one of your more bad days then most of your normal days, considering your girlfriend hasn't text you back all fucking day. You walked into a floral shop to get her a bouquet of flowers, just in case she isn't feeling that well... that would explain why she hasn't text you back all day... right? You looked around for a minute, trying to find the right type of flowers. You saw a woman in an apron, like the normal workers at the shop wear. You walked up to her and smiled.

You: Excuse me ma'am, may I ask you for help?

She turned around and blushed.

Apron wife: Y-yes you may, h-how may I h-help?

You: Well, my girlfriend hasn't text me back all day, so I'm worried about her.

Apron wife: Aww thats so sweet! Now keys find some flowers, shall we?

You: Hell yea!

You smiled and walked around the flower shop, looking at all of the beautiful flowers. You stopped once you saw a pretty orange flower.

You: Oh this one looks pretty... um... HEY MISS!! I'M READY TO PURCHASE A FLOWER!

Apron Wife: Bring it up to the counter sweetie!

Your mind: Did she just call me sweetie?! Eh, she's just probably trying to be nice.

You walked up to the counter and put a bouquet of the Orange flowers on the desk and you took out your wallet.

Apron Wife: Nuh-Uh mister! First ones are free!

You smiled and put your wallet back into your pocket and smiled.

You: Oh, thanks Sweetheart!
You giggled lightly and ruffled her hair, messing around with her. But you didn't know... she took it very literally. You walked out the door and started to walk right down the street to your house...

APRON WIFE P.O.V!!

Apron wife: OH MY GOD HE LOVES ME!!!

She ran into the back office to her boss, CEO wife.

Apron Wife: Hey boss, I'm going on break, ok?

CEO wife put her glasses on and continued to fill out paperwork.

CEO Wife: Sure, your break ends in 45 minutes.

Apron Wife: Thanks boss!!

She ran out the door and followed you home...

Apron Wife Mind: Thats just enough time to have fun with my precious (Y/N!)!

YOUR P.O.V!

((Sorry for all the Point Of View change guys, I'm getting super tired. Its 1:26 on a school night XD))

You finally reached your house, but there was a truck outside... that wasn't yours.

You: Who in the name of Scott Cawthon is at my house?!

((Get the reference?... No? Ok.. damn))

You ran to the front door and opened it lightly and snuck inside. All you heard was moaning and the bed creaking and you ran upstairs and kicked open your bedroom door.

(GF/N!): (Y/N!)!! It's not what it looks like!!

You: Really?! Because to me, it looks like you banging guys while I'm at work?! F*CK YOU!!

You slammed the door and bolted down the stairs and you went into the kitchen, grabbed your Subway™ sandwich you had last night and all the money out of her purse and you walked outside, then slammed the front door so hard that it shatters a window somewheres in the house. You got the flowers, threw them on the ground, then stomped on them. You ran down street and bumped into someone.

You: I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going! Wait... Apron Wife?!

Apron Wife: Oh honey I'm so glad you bumped into me, this makes it so much easier.

You: Makes what easier?

You looked at her and she licked her lips.

Apron Wife: This!

She stabbed a syringe into your neck and you passed out. Neither you or Apron Wife were ever seen again... or unless I make a part two.