I savored the heavenly taste of her pink, plump lips, which -in my opinon- tasted far better than any candy floss you could possibly eat.

The wave of pleasure that had overwhelmed me before had now raged into an ruthless tsunami. Blurred and clouded visions were all I could make up of what was going on, for most of myself was lost in the storm.

I began to wonder if Ashley felt the same kind of mess inside of herself. The feeling of not being able to comprehend what you are doing or thinking. I wonder if she feels as uncertain as I do, yet so completely and happily lost.

My suspicions were denied as Ashley suddenly pushed herself away from me, breaking the hesitant act of intimacy we shared, and dragging me out of my euphoric trance.

To my despair, written clearly across her face was a look of pure horror. She was petrified, too scared to move or breathe.

"Ashley?" I cautiously asked her.

She said nothing. All she did was stare, with her eyebrows kit together, and her lips slightly parted.

"What's wrong?"

I was extremely confused to say the least, but most of all, I was worried. I wanted to know why she looked so scared. Although, I wanted even more to smooth the crease between her eyebrows, and kiss the worry away from her fear-stricken face.

Ashley shook her head repetitively while raising her hands in front of her trembling body, her palms faced towards me. I assumed it was meant to be a feeble attempt to defend herself, although she was failing miserably.

"Are you okay?" I questioned her again, practically begging her for an answer.

"Stop." Ashley spoke with a small, and weak voice that was trying so hard to be strong.

She began to slowly step backwards, putting more distance between us, while I would take more steps forward to balance the space out. She refused to let me become less than ten long inches away from her, and my body craved for our bodies to be closer; much closer.

We continued this balancing act until Ashley's back hit the hollow, white walls of her room, and her eyes widened as she came in contact with it. She tried to flee one way, only to realize she was standing in a corner. Then, she began to run the opposite direction, but I was to quick for her. I slammed my hand against the drywall, blocking her path, and leaving her sandwiched between my body and the barriers alongside as well as behind her.

Realizing that she had to escape route, she began to sob heavily. Leaving stray tears to drip onto the paper gown she was dressed in, and silently roll down to the stainless carpet beneath her.

I gently lifted a finger up to her flawless face, and begun to wipe the tears of water away. She flinched away from my undesired touch, crying harder as she did so.

"Shh..." I whispered softly, in hopes of calming her.

"P-Please... stop.." She whimpered, choking on her own sobs.

She brought her shaky hands up to her face and covered her swollen eyes, muffling her cries.

Slowly, she started to bend her knees. Sinking closer and closer to the floor, until she was sitting on her heels. I crouched down to her level as well, to insure she stayed trapped, and to meet her face-to-face. Well... face-to-hands in my case.

"Chris... no..." She stuttered, barely audible due to how heavily she was sobbing.

Chris?

"No, no... Hey, look at me," I tried to gently pry her trembling hands away from her face. "It's me, Harry, not Chris." I assured her in a soft whisper.

"No..." She held her small palms to her face, not allowing me to remove them.

"Ashley, you are in London's Institute for the Mentally Impaired,sitting in your designated room. You are safe, no one is going to hurt you."

"What?" She chocked upon her own cries, her grip slightly loosening on her face.

"You are considered to be insane, Ashley... but I have an internship here, and I will help you."

"Chris..?" Ashley peeled her palms slowly away from her face that was glittering with tiny beads of sweat. She began to look all around her, blinking wildly as she did so.

"Harry," I assured her calmly with a simple nod of my head.

"Harry?"

I smiled a wide grin at Ashley's perplexed expression while nodding my head vigorously.

"Harry.." She said once more, only as a relieved statement, not a question.

Without any thought, I wrapped my think arms around her fragile frame. Relief washed over me as I embraced her tightly, so tight that I later became afraid I had broken her.

At first, she rejected my loving gesture, she just sat there with a blank expression upon her discoloured face. Her heavenly skin was now white as snow, which in my eyes, resembled a tangible form of a certain story book princess. The new color made her usual pale complexion almost seem healthy. Her white skin tone, and the dull expression in her once-lively eyes portrayed her as a horrifying beautiful corpse.

Little by little, I could see the life return to her chocolate irises and the darker pigment restore her perfectly sculpted face under my close examination.

Finally, she wrapped her arms around me, extremely hesitant and overly cautious. Her inner tension seemed to fade when she laid her head on my shoulder.

We both says nothing, the only form of language exchanged between one another was our heavy breathing patterns, and the synchronized motion of our heart beats.