Chapter 2: The awkwardness

School seemed to end quicker than usual. As I walked to the front of the high school,I saw Marcus. I turned my head so he wouldn't see me. Of course I had to turn the direction that Benny (my old boyfriend) and his new and "improved" girlfriend were. I swear I wish I had a hammer. I started to walk home. Then a car pulled up next to me,it was Marcus."Hey,wanna' ride instead of walking in the rain?" He said willingly. I just ignored him and kept walking.He parked his car and ran until he caught up to me. "What's wrong?"He said curiously."Why are you so curious,just leave me alone!" I yelled. I didn't want him to walk away because I enjoyed his company.I was hoping he wouldn't be offended by my outrage. He turned me to face him and kissed me." I've always loved you and once you got together with one of friends I was crushed. I know how it feels to be alone." He said. I hugged him,it made me feel like I belonged somewhere,in his arms. We walked back to his car and drove to his house. His parents weren't home so we had the place to ourselves. We went up to his bedroom. I sat on his bed and he kissed me again. This time I kissed him too. I felt him pull me closer. We started to talk,things I've never shared to anyone. I felt loved. We heard his mom park outside and I hid in his closet. This is where it got interesting.