Chapter 1

Hi, Everyone! It's a nice day isn't it? I wonder why of all places, I see my brother flirting with one of his classmates. Such a player. Tsk. . .

"Big Mida! Like what you see?" he taunted. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Oh wait here, Baby, I'll just talk to my sister." Ewww! I didn't want to look at him and feel irked. But knowing myself, I looked at him and he kissed the girl. Yuck!

"Mida, are you jealous?" he said while raising his eyebrows in a teasing manner. Why the hell would I get jealous?

"Because I have a girlfriend, while you don't have a boyfriend?"

Great! Just Great! This little mind reader is really worth a BF(B*tch Fit)

"Little bro, why need to be in a blissful relationship? Books are my friends. The Fictional men there are more manlier than you little boy."

"I won't tell you to stop dating girls, but if ever one day you decided to bed those girls, think twice, you might get something that might kill you." I winked at him and flipped my long, beautiful hair.

While walking away from him, I looked back and saw his mouth, wide opened. See that guys? That's how you win against little siblings. I winked again.

At class, I'm not really a sociable person. I prefer being quiet and won't really talk unless spoken to. My life might be boring. But, they don't know that their lives is more boring.

Having friends is not my forte at the moment. School is good to me. I'm not a honor student, but I pass every subject without getting pressure from anyone. People always say hi to me.

But, I just smile at them in return. I love reading novels and watching interesting TV shows. I might be the laziest person you'll ever meet but someday, I think I'll be someone big. Like a superstar. For now, I'm just contented with my life. Less worries equals more exciting things to do with me, myself and I.

I might be a loner but all I want now is my family and even if Axel isn't my full-blooded sibling,

I love him nonetheless.

So, our focus now is my crush. He's handsome and full of charismatic aura. He's someone I idolize so much. One time. . .

"Hey Mida! Emergency we need to go home now!" Tsk! I wasn't finish talking about my crush! Such a disturbance!

"Why?" I asked Axel, as I was near him. "Mom and Dad has an announcement to make."

"So hurry up!"

Oh for the love of my crush! hihi! My crush will love me someday! I believe it!

"Oy! Mida! Stop daydreaming and hurry up!" He held my wrist and moments later, I found myself on our family car.

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you guys, Mom and Dad. Elda and Xavier, are now the current owners of Hyrule Academy where Axel and I are studying.

So, its not a big deal if we cut classes. The teachers are kind enough to make an exception for the two of us. For me, its really helpful that they're like that. But, sometimes I kind of feel guilty. But the guilt is always subsiding whenever its really an emergency regarding our family. So there. . . guilt-free.

We finally arrived at our house and saw Mom, pacing about.

We both got out of the car and faced Mom.

"Hey Mom! What's the emergency?" I asked her. She really looks worried. But, suddenly smiled afterward. "Kids! Ummm. . . Mida?"

She talked to my brother and he went inside the house first. I wonder why.

Mom took me to our gazebo. There was already a pitcher of juice and a plate of cookies. I quickly grabbed one. I sat down and looked at mom, now sitting across me.

"What's up, Mom?"

She really seems anxious and her hands might be sweaty.

"Mida, I don't know how something like this will happen. . ."

I drank the juice that she poured for me a little earlier.

After I drank it, I wanted to spit out everything that I consumed just now.

"Mida, Mink, your real father is alive."

I tried to think that she was joking but the way she said it. It might be true. Crap!