Finally The Date

I'm bad at updating. I usually start to write another chapter once I see the previous one has a some views. I discovered that my dad and step mom had more fun on my birthday then I did. It was on the 12th BTW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a really nice day out. It wasn't to hot or to cold. It was just right, and there was a slight breeze every now and then. It was really peaceful. The peacefulness I was feeling disappeared slightly when I felt something brush against my hand. I looked down and saw that Makotos hand was oddly close to mine. I looked up at him and saw he was slightly blushing.

He's so adorable.

I hesitated for a second, but then I just grabbed his hand. I could feel him flinch but then he curled his hand around mine. I'm sure he was blushing just as much as me. We walked in silence as we headed to the glasses store.

I had been there a couple times before to get a new pair of glasses and to get them adjusted, but I always went alone. This was the first time I was going with someone. With Makoto for that matter.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be holding hands with a super cute/hot guy, and be going on a date with him. But could this really be considered a date? Just as I was thinking that, we arrived at the store.

We walked in and the lady at the counter greeted us. I went straight to the girls glasses section and immediately started looking for a pair. I was so engrossed in finding one I forgot Makoto was there. That is until he tapped on my shoulder.

"Do you think these suit me?" He asked while winking as I turned around. (See picture at top)

"A-are you ok (Y/N)?" He asked. It was then I realized I had a slight nosebleed.

"Ah! Y-yea I'm fine! Let me run to the bathroom real quick!" And with that, I ran to the bathroom to stop the blood.

When I came back out I saw some other girls had came and were flirting with Makoto. This made me slightly mad. I wanted to intervene but he was smiling and laughing a lot. He looked like he was having fun.

So I went back to looking for a pair as he talked to them. It wasn't until about a minute late that he noticed I had come back. He pushed passed the girls and came up to me.

"You should've told me you were back." He said.

"You looked like you were having fun talking to those other girls, so I didn't want to disturb you." I said looking down at my feet. He then karate chopped my head.

"Baka. I was just putting on a fake smile for them. I'm on a date with you. You are the one I want to be smiling and laughing and flirting with." He said giving me a warm smile. He was still wearing his glasses.

"Um. Makoto. C-could you please take those off?" I said blushing.

"Take what off?" He asked confused.

"The glasses. They're, um. Distracting." I said blushing even more.

"Ok." He said still kind of confused as I was struggling to keep my nose contained. The rest of the time we were there was pretty fun. We both tried on glasses. They had a section with funny glasses so we spent a lot of time laughing at how ridiculous we both looked. We eventually found a pair that I liked. They were pretty mich the same as my last ones. Big, black, nerdy glasses.