Victoria Lestrange

A/N 

This is only my first story so I hope it goes well although it probably won't.

Victoria's P.O.V

"Victoria Clark! Get down here right now!" screamed my dad. "If you're not down here in two minutes, I'll come up there, and drag you down!"

"Okay! I'm coming!" I knew he was serious, because I had the bruises and scars to prove it. I quickly run down the stairs, and sit down at the table.

"I'm leaving for work. I left a list for you of things to do, and if you don't complete them, you'll know what the consequence will be." His tone proved that he wasn't lying.

The list contained many things including: hand-washing dishes, vacuuming, getting the mail, and all other sorts of ridiculous tasks. I ate breakfast, and decide to take my bike to get the mail. I say a quick hello to Roger, and get the mail, and then ride home. I toss the mail on the counter and continue my other chores. I finally finish at about 2:30, 3 hours till dad comes home.

I decide to use the rest of my time to read. My father doesn't like me reading, because it's "A waste of time"he says and that he will never pay for my collage education. But once and awhile I can sneak a book from his study.

I brush away a stand of jet black hair away from my face and continue reading. Then suddenly I hear the door slam shut.

"Victoria!". Oh no! He's home an hour early. I shove my book under the couch, but I'm not quick enough.

"Were you just reading?"

"No, please don't." I scream. He shoves all of the mail off if the counter and starts striding towards me. He grabs my arm and twists it hard.

"Your lucky" he says, "I took you in when your mother wanted nothing to do with you. You need to respect that." He says that every time.

"I'm going to the bar" he says bluntly. "This place better be spotless by the time I'm back" I know for sure that wont be till much past midnight.

He walks out the door slamming it behind him. I hear him pull out of the drive and his engine makes a loud noise before he speeds off into town.

I walk over to the couch and pick up my book. I'm glad he didn't burn it this time. I calmly walk upstairs and put it behind my bedside table.

When I'm back downstairs I begin to pick up all of the mail.

We've always gotten loads of mail from an address by the name of Black. When my father was drunk he once told me that it was my mothers family telling him to give me up to them so that i could "fufill wat she died trying to do". of couse I didnt believe one word he was drunk out of his mind.

I always knew my mother was dead was dead I just never knew how or when. I never dared to ask my father for fear he may curse at me or worse.

While looking through the mail I find a letter that seems quite peculiar. On the front there is bright green ink and written out is my exact adressa even to the point where it stated where my room was in the house. But the name was slightly off it said Miss. V. Lestrange, and not Miss. V. Clark. I turned it over and there was a wax stamp with a very inerquite design. It had four animals on it, a raven, a lion, a snake, and a badger. Dispie how pretty the envelope was I was extreamly eager to open it. Inside I pulled out a letter with green ink just like the envelope. It said:

 Howarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hredmistress: Minerva McGonagall 

Dear Miss, Lastange

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. 
Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31. 

Yours sincerely, 

Minerva McGonagall 
Headmistress 

The other paper had things like a wand and a couldren and books like a History of Magic and Standard Book of Spells Grade 1. 

This is crazy I have no idea whats going on. is ts a joke is this real. I have no idea.

I rip open one of the letters from the Black family. I've never read any but my father always seemed to hide them from me, and right now i just need somethig that may have the slightest possibility of an answer.

I skim through the letter and one sentance in particular seems to stick out to me.

"Belatrix was the greatest dark witch of the century. Victoria will be just the same and perhaps better  if you give her to us."

Witch.

Could it even be possible. I thought back to some of the times when strange things would happen around me. One when I was about seven my father was holding on very tightly to my wrist and was so angry at him. He let go but his hand seemed to be in pain. I rember seeing a burn wound on it a few days later. Also it seems that sometimes when I am reading I wll read an etire book and only half an hour had passed.

I never put much thought into these strange occurances until i've started thinking that what if i was a witch.

There was only one way to find the answer.

I was going to get the hell out of here and find the Black family.

A/N

So... that acctually took alot longer than I expected. I hope you liked it if there are any errors feel free to let me know. Share your ideas as well im open to anything. Especially on the cast and who couldbe Victoria. One question I have is what era you would like the book to be set in. I was thinking it could either be set in the era the books were written in or in an entirely made up era. I have also done all of the math and Victoria can not be in Harry's kids era becuse Beletrix would have been dead. So once agiain share I would love you imput for the next chapter.