-------------------------------------------

"No! "

" it's 5:30! "

" ten more minutes!! "

" Annabeth stone get off the bed and get ready now! "

"Loki!!  Go away! " I whined.

"You leave me no choice"

"What do you... AHH LOKI!  NO.. OW!! "

with one swoop he picked me off the bed, sheets and all,  and dropped me on the floor. I sat and looked up at him angrily from between my tangled hair.

He smiled, " now unless you want me to throw you in the bathroom as well I suggest you get up. "

  " fine."

In 30 minutes I was ready.

" How long does it take to simply bathe and wear clothes?"

" hey,  I had to shampoo my hair. "

He sighs  and we begin to practice.  Just as I  almost gets the couch to levitate without turning into the hulk.  Natasha bursts into the room.

" we gotta go,  now! "

" what?  Why? "

" HYDRA. they're on the way. Pack your bags and I'll explain." We nod and run to get out stuff.  Not that we have much.

" ok what's going on? " I ask as we assemble into the room.  Only Natasha, Loki and I stand.  Tony had left along with Steve.

" we have to split up. You and Loki stick together ok?  Never split up.  Make your way out of the city by nightfall.  Take this. " she begins to give us packets with identification and money.

" don't trust anyone except us.  We will call you on that cell when we have a place to settle.  Understand? "

" yeah.. " I never complete my sentence as an explosion is heard in the corridor. HYDRA takes the dramatic entrance notion to a whole new level. Here I thought loki was a diva.

I run out the broken fire exit with Loki next to me.  We run into the streets and begin to walk like civilians. After walking around 4 blocks we enter a small coffee shop.

" where do we go? " I ask Loki.

" Yes, ask the man from a different realm for directions.  How resourceful." he says sarcastically.

" haha." I deadpan. "Ok so she said to leave the city.  However we are smack in the middle of it." I say as I take out the map that Natasha had given us." ok.  We take a train and a bus and one cab ride.  We should be out by night. "

" why isn't there one long journey instead? "

" because my dearest man from another realm,    taking one mode of transportation is risky.  We have to shake it up and take stops in the middle."

" where did you learn that? "

" HYDRA"  I say as I get up to leave, " come on we have a train to catch. "

We walk a couple of blocks acting like tourists.  According to our identification we were Mr.  And Mrs. Smith. ( yeah I know. Not a suspicious name  at all. Cue sarcastic eyeroll)( Thanks fury)

We walked right opto the train stations and bought the tickets. Then we were to wait for 30 minutes. I pulled out my phone and pretended to text for a while.

"What are they doing?" Loki asks pointing towards some street performers.

"Performing for money."I reply and walk over to them.