Fluttershy

Here is the next chapter.

         Macey stayed up for the rest of the night. She was afraid if she went back to sleep the dream would come back. She layed on the bed thinking. Why did she have that dream? How does she know that much? Was Fluttershy trying to tell me something? Am I next? All these questions but no answers. When would things ever make sense? A thud was heard. It sounded like a pony was walking. It sounded like it was coming from her wall! The pony started singing.

          "Hush now, quiet now it's time to lay your sleepy head. Hush now, quiet now it's time to go to bed." Macey's heart raced. She is in my room!

          "Fl-Fluttershy?" Insane laughter filled the room. "What do you want from me?" Macey was terrified as Fluttershy laughed again.

          "I want you to pay. All of you!" Suddenly she appeared in Macey's room. Macey screamed.

          "Fluttershy please. I know what happened to you. What they did wasn't right," Macey said.

          "But they did it anyway," Fluttershy yelled. "You must all pay." Fluttershy took a step closer.

          "They were bad people Fluttershy. Not everyone is like that." Fluttershy was now at the foot of her bed. She lifted her hooves on top of the bed.

          "Yes they are. If it wasn't for you humans I wouldn't have become this. I would be happy. I would have my friends back." Macey's heart beat quickened as Fluttershy crawled on the bed.

          "I will be your friend!" Fluttershy froze. Macey's heart stopped. Did I just say that?

          "Y-you want to be my friend?" Fluttershy's voice was soft and she had her head tilted to the side. If it weren't for the fact she had no eyes, a wheel around her neck, and was covered in blood stains it would have actually looked kind of cute. Macey nodded her head hoping if she said yes Fluttershy would let her live. Fluttershy smiled.

          "I will be back every night," Fluttershy said before disappearing. Macey's face turned white. Every night! She was terrified of the thought of a killer in her room every night. She might as well should have let Fluttershy kill her. If she makes Fluttershy mad she will be dead instantly.

If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote.