Kizana x Amai

#mynewcrackship

"Hey Kizana, do you need food from Cooking Club, I- We! We could make you treats to serve at your play." The girl scoffed. "Please, horderves is the last thing we need to worry about," The girl scrunched up her brows, deep in thought. "We've lost all of our male members due to disputes, so we have no one to play Romeo!" She sighed. Amai frowned, not wanting her friend upset. "How about a girl play that dude? Like that happens in a lot of plays, the one about a frying pan, the muppets-" "Amai it's PETER Pan. And the Muppets?" "That pig always sounded like a dude to me." Kizana face palmed.

"We need a guy, I'm not playing Juliet if a chick is Romeo! Gross." Amai flinched a bit. She was actually into girls just as much as guys, and her friend saying things like that was one of the reason she hadn't come out yet. "We need someone hot, smart, pretty, and has a dick!" Kizana thought for a moment. "Taro Yamada!" Amai sighed. "Yeah he's cute I guess, so do you want food?" "Ugh, just something to spill on the costumes." Amai hugged her friend. "Please? I only want to help one of my pals have the bestest play ever." Kizana sighed. "Fine. But nothing to messy." Amai squealed and ran to tell her club.

At the night of Kizana's big preformance a chunk of the school was there, along with most parents. Amai was standing by the refreshments, helping the Cooking club pass out treats. "Kizana? Uh would you like a cookie?" The girl rolled her eyes. "And get crumbs all over my nice dress? No thanks!" Amai smiled sadly tying a cookie in a napkin and putting it in her purse. Kizana would want it later.

As the purple haired girl walked torwards backstage with Taro, she had no clue a black haired girl was up on stage, "fixing" a light.

As expected the play went well. Kizana was a spoiled and rude actress, but she was chosen to lead drama club for a reason. Everything went well until the cast went to bow.

No one knew how or why but one of the central stage lights that hung over Taro and Kizana began falling out of place. A girl from the audience with a distinct black ponytail managed to grab Taro luckily before the light fell on him.

It was unclear what happened after. Just a mob of panic. People ran out of the room in case anything else broke and called 911. The cast hopped off the stage and ran away sniffling after several attempts to get the debris off of Kizana's limp body. All that was left after a minute was Amai standing in shock.

After the period of shock ended Amai desperately tried climbing to the top of the stage. She gripped a dull pocket knife she kept to cut cakes and cut off a portion of the curtain. She wrapped it around the broken light and tried using any kind of leverage to pull off the biggest chunk of the wreck off Kizana's body. It moved partially, enough to pull the girl from the rubble.

Amai wrapped her arms around the girl, trying to detect any kind of heartbeat. There were several blotches of blood on Kizana's clothing, as glass shards had ripped at her skin. "Please," Amai started, her eyes watering. "Please you're way too important to me!" She sat there for a minute before hearing a couple coughs. Her face brightened as she shook the girl who was slowly waking up. "Ugh, A-amai-" she was cut off by the cook shoving a pastry in her mouth. "Chew, you need something to distract you from the pain." The sounds of sirens were thankfully drawing near as the two girls sat there in the empty, quiet room.

The following week had Taro and the girl who saved him, who's name was Ayano Aishi, starting a relationship. How lucky it was she was there to save him (and sabotage a certain girl's chance of dating him).

As for Kizana and Amai..

The sakura tree was always beautiful when the sun was setting. The way the blossoms reflected the light so perfectly. Yet it took a couple seconds for Kizana to realize why Amai asked her here. Sure it was pretty, but everyone knew that. And why was she holding a letter in her hand- "Oh." Amai smiled nervously as it clicked with Kizana why they were there. She skimmed through Amai's confession letter, someone as busy as her didn't have time to read it fully (aka she probably would have a nosebleed if she spent ten more seconds in this situation). As the actress pulled the chef into a tight hug, she whispered "Oh Romeo, oh Romeo~"

"That's the one from the Peter Pan thing right?" "You fucking saw Romeo and Juliet last week, how do you not know this?" "Stop being so damn pretty and I'll pay more attention to your plays!" "God we've dated for five seconds and I already want to break up." ";-;"