Yep, and you guys should come to the home game while you're here- Sophie

Sure why not, could you buy us all tickets?- Lavonne

Of course, I work there remember- Sophie

Oh yeah how's your job going- Khloe

Pretty good, I've gotten really good at doing everything-Sophie

What else are we gonna do while we're down there guys- Kenz

There's tons of stuff Sophie and I could take you to-Avery

Definitely, we could go to the aquarium, the museum, the art institute, millennium park, Wills tower, the John Hancock building, and the planetarium-Sophie

Sounds good to me-Jessi

At four o'clock I got up from the couch and went to get ready for tonight.

I went up to my room and picked out my blue dress that had a floral print at the top and then at the bottom it came out in a peplum skirt, I added a little bit of make up, I curled my hair, and then I put on my dress and my black high heels.

I walked downstairs at 5:50 and saw Jon wearing dark jeans, a red polo, and leather loafers.

We set out for the restaurant I was told we were going to and had light conversation about my friends and their visit in 2 days.

We reached the restaurant and we're seated immediately in the corner of the restaurant.

We ate dinner and had pleasant conversation before we got back in the car and went home.

* Skip to 2 days later *

We got home from a trip to Colorado at midnight last night and we had practice at 9:30 so we could sleep in for a little while.

I woke up at 8 and took a shower before blow drying and straightening my hair, doing my make up, and getting dressed in skinny jeans rolled to my ankles, a white sweater, a pink/orange/white infinity scarf, and brown booties. I woke Jon up and then went and made a breakfast of scrambled eggs, pancakes, and orange juice.

We ate breakfast together and then Jon drove us to practice. Practice seemed to go by very quickly even though it was 2 hours long. I did all of my work while Jon took a shower and then got dressed in blue jeans and a red polo.

When both of us were ready to go we headed to Avery and Pat's place to get Avery and her car and then we headed to the airport.

We reached the airport at 12:35 and waited outside of their terminal for all of our friends.

Their plane arrived and 10 minutes later they walked out of the tunnel and spotted us immediately. They all rushed over to us and gave Avery and I both huge hugs.

Hey guys! I've missed you all so much! I practically squealed.

We've missed you too! They all replied.

After all of the hugs all attention turned to Jon.

You must be Jonathan, Jessi said.