Frozen

The blizzard was raging on as my pack and the vampires were ripping each other apart. I was on the battle field as the leader called me over, "Luke!, Get your wolf ass over here and help instead of just standing there!" I started to run to his aid ,but I was quickly cut off by a vampire that quickly pinned me down. "Well, well ,well , its been a long time since I've seen a young wolf alive around here. You must have bad parents". "Shut up! I'm not that young, and get the heck off of me!"Now, how should I torture you?" the vampire said with a mocking tone. "Um, you could let me go and chase me down" I hopefully suggested. "Nice try" he said as he showed his teeth and claws, his hazel eyes shining bright. My heart leaped into my throat as I remembered one of my childhood friends being torn apart by a vampire. He started to dig his nails into my arm. I tried to scream but no sound came out. "Say good bye", his murderous eyes looking into mine. Next to me I heard the bushes rustling and my sister jumped out and tackled the vampire. She has beautiful black fur covered in snow and green eyes that sparkle. My sister is 18 years old, three years older than me and her name is Luna. I have white fur and blue eyes and I'm 15 years old. "Luke!" she yelled, "Stop your daydreaming and run!". I turned around and did exactly as she said. I leaped into the air and turned into a wolf and without hesitation I ran leaving Luna behind. After 3 hours of running, my feet were completely frostbitten and my whole body was cold. I fell over onto the snow and everything went dark.