Day 1

I grew up in a small town, and yes the stereotypical everybody knows everybody kind. So it wasn't unusual for a seven year old to be gone all day wondering the neighborhood alone with out checking in, and i was no exception.

It was and ordinary day and i decided to walk to the park, it was a about a mile or so away from my apartment. alone, as usual, i came across a strange man. He appeared to be a harmless so i had no problem talking to him. i told him that i was on my way to the park and he said that's were he was going, so, we decided to go together. we were so deep in conversation i didn't realize we had passed the park. Once i realized how far away we were and told him i had to head home, He tried to talk me out of it but i didn't listen, he quickly changed into a monster. I tried to run away, but he grabbed me and slammed my head on the sidewalk.

When i regained contentiousness, i was in some kind of basement. I was on a torn up mattress with my arms tied behind my back. I didn't know what to do i was scared and alone in a strange place.  I screamed for help, but then, i saw him  and i quickly shut my mouth. he began to walk closer and closer until finally he was right above me. as he stopped he had a strange look on his face and he started to unbuckle his belt and pants. he then crouched down and ran his fingers through my hair.

he pulled "it" out and started rubbing it with one hand. with the other he feel his way down my body, first my arm, next my waist, and then his  on my hip and when his hand finally reached my butt. Then he put his hand up my dress and squeezed my butt. He then continued to pull my panties down, i screamed again, he replied with a hard slap to my face. He then started to touch me again, he is rubbing my girl parts.he then rammed his big meaty fingers inside me going in and out it,  it hurt so bad. then, he put "it" inside me and i started to bleed.soon after "it" was in me went further inside me and then he was going in and out so hard then when he finally pulled "it" all the way out, this weird white goo was pouring out of me. he seemed so pleased with himself as he was laying there. but not me i was in so much pain i thought i was going to die their was so much blood.

 He soon threw me in the shower so i could wash all the blood and goo off, so i thought. as i start to wash all the blood and goo away, the man started taking off all his cloths he eventually got in with me. He started touching me again and washing me. I was so ashamed. when the man was finally satisfied with how clean i was he removed me from the shower and threw me back onto the mattress. then, he tied me up and left the room. after what felt like hours i fell asleep not knowing what would happen when and if i wake up.