By now, Skyler called the cops, and I ran outside the house. This is all my fucking fault. I did this shit! How am I supposed to live with myself? I can't breath. I can't take this.

I started to have a panic attack and then cop cars and ambulances showed up.

"Where's the body?" a white cop asked me.

"It's... It's..."

And then I passed out.

August

What the hell is goin' on? I get this nigga to stop fuckin' with me and Li, and then he kill himself. Skyler's yellin' for the cops to get here and Li walked outside, and I'm still upstairs starrin' at his body hangin' from the ceilin'. I know Lindsey think that this is her fault, but in all honesty it's Devin's fault. Call me mean. Say I have no heart, but all the shit I'm sayin' is true.

I walked back downstairs to see some paramedics puttin' Lindsey in the back of the extra ambulance.

"Yo what the fuck happened?" I asked

"She had a panic attack and passed out. We need to take her into the hospital to be safe." The paramedic said sighin'.

"Let me in the back!"

"I'm sorry I ca-"

"JUST LET ME GO BACK WITH HER! THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"Yeah, come on."

I hopped in the back and stared at Lin's body. How could a great day just turn into hell?

----

It's been 1 hour and we're still in the hospital. The whole crew is here, but the 504 goons had to go back today.

"Family of Lindsey?" The doctor walked out

"Yes?"

"She's doing fine, but she needs to relax. She's waitin' to see you all."

"Thank you so much." Pam said smilin'.

We all walked into the room and Jazmyn, Pam, and Skyler ran towards her and hugged the shit outta her.

"Well, damn. All I did was pass out. Shit."

"Just shut up and take our hug!" Sky laughed.

Lin finally pushed them off and John and Clavin gave her a hug as well.

I walked up to her last and kissed her softly on the lips and lied down with her on my chest.

"So how you feelin' mama?"

"Tired" she smiled tiredly.

"This whole Devin thing is all over the fuckin' news. They say he had no relatives left, and that there's no use in having a funeral. They're just gonna cremate him and dump the ashes." John said shakin' his head.

"Do you think we should hold a funeral for him?" Calvin asked lookin' around.

Lindsey

"Do you think we should hold a funeral for him?" Calvin asked looking around

"I would think so."

"I don't mean to be rude, and excuse me fa' sayin' this, but why in the hell would he kill himself? Maybe there's more to it, but from what we see he killed himself because the girl he wanted didn't want him back. It's sad, but in all honesty I don't give a fuck." August said shaking his head.

I get where he's coming from, but that was a little to harsh. It's fucked up he died, but August didn't have to say it like that. There was a knock on the door and a police officer walked in.

"I'm Officer Brown and I will be informing you on what we found at the scene. We found out that it was a suicide. The young man appeared to be living alone, so that proves to us that he had no parents. We tried to find some of his relatives numbers, but there was none. We also found this letter my the body of the young man."

The officer read the letter out loud.

Dear No One,

I can't like in this world were I have no one. My mom died and I never knew my dad. I also never really had a family. The closest person I have is myself. I committed suicide because of something deeper than Lindsey. I felt alone, and I was. I my have seemed like I had it all at school, but deep down I had absolutely nothing. Messing with people was kind of the only joy I ever had. I don't want my death to be recognized and I damn sure don't want Li to think this is her fault. I apologize 1,000 times.

-Devin

A few tears escaped my eyes. Why didn't he just talk about his problems instead of acting like a jackass? I feel horrible even though he said it wasn't my fault.

"I don't know. I don't wanna deal with a funeral. How are we even gonna fund it?" Pam said.

"You do have a point."

"Listen. How about we just dump his ashes and go on with our lives?" Sky butted in

"Whatever." August mumbled and rubbed my back.

The doctor came back in and said that I could be released. I gathered my stuff, and got into my car with August.

"You're stayin' with me and Sky tonight?"

"Yeah, I got clothes over there for school tomorrow."