Secrets.

Kiss me on the mouth
& set me free
sing me like a choir
i can be the subject of your dreams
your sickening desire

"I love you."
"Shut up & kiss me, nerd." I grabber her by the hands & pulled her in close. Our lips collided & I felt sparks fly all over again like the first time we kissed. She pulled away & looked me in the eyes.
"God, I fucking love you." I smiled & pulled her in once more & kissed her again.
Knock knock.
Our eyes darted from eachother to the door.
"Em? Shelby? Are you guys almost done?" It was Tim. "We wanna head out now so the parking isn't terrible." I cleared my throat once before speaking.
"Yeah, um, im just finishing my make up," I said, while frantically grabbing my makeup bag, motioning for Shelby to do the same.
"Can we come in?" It was another voice, this time. It was Micheal.
"Yeah," squeaked Shelby. Tim opened the door as me & Shelby pretended to finish our makeup, which we already finished a while ago.
"C'mon, babe." Tim said as I stood up & he draped his arm across my shoulder.
C'mon, babe.
I felt sick to my stomach after he said that. I looked back at Shelby & she looked heartbroken.
"You look beautiful." Micheal said as he pulled Shelby in & kissed her. Shelby pulled away & gave me a look as to say payback. I felt sick to my stomach. I must've looked like I was because Tim asked if I was okay
"Yeah I'm fine." I managed to get out. "Just a little bit of cramps." Cramps? What the fuck! You're not supposed to tell your "boyfriend" you have cramps you idiot!
"Awe I'm sorry, babe. I'll get you chocolate on the way out." I faked a smile as he leaned in & kissed me on the cheek.
Oh thank god.

Heyo everybody! So u hope you guys liked this fanfic! If you don't really understand I'll explain. So Emily & Shelby are both taken by Micheal & Tim. But they've both developed feelings for eachother. They need to keep it a secret bc they don't know how to tell their own boyfriends.
I hoped you guys liked this! Comment below if you'd like to see more & also comment some ideas abt how the plot should go!
Stay bad, stay rad!
—Sara "._."