Breathless(A Zayn Malik fan fiction)

Authors note: Okay guys, this is strictly PG 18. Any one below this age DO NOT READ. Don't say I didn't warn you. Okay, now it begins...

He stood there. Near the door. "OH GOD" my insides screamed...he was perfect. He usually gave me his trademark one-sided killer smile...but no, today was different. There was intensity in his eyes. His face was expressionless but his eyes spoke volumes. The muscles in his jawline tightened as he slowly closed the door...

I sat at the edge of my bed...my heart racing. We were in love. We had been for two years now and each day our feelings for each other only grew stronger. And today. Today was the day...the day we became one. The day we got married. Zayn loosened his tie as he slowly made his way towards me...his eyes never leaving mine. My heartbeat grew so loud I was sure he would hear it. In the two years I had known him, I had never seen such intensity in his eyes. There was passion there. Passion that spoke volumes and just maintaining eye contact with him made my insides melt. His presence made me powerless, but at the same time it filled my entire body with a kind of energy that I had never felt before.

Zayn sat infront of me on the bed. Neither of us spoke. The silent was golden. I just couldn't bare looking into his gorgeous eyes anymore...and so I slowly looked down...blushing came naturally to every bride on their wedding night. After a while, I felt Zayn move closer...after his face was barely and inch apart from mine...I closed my eyes. I started to feel warm inside and a tingling sensation crept up from my legs and took every my entire body...Zayn took my hand in his and kissed it lightly....my eyes still closed, I smiled. I felt his lips move up my hand as he planted gentle kisses on every inch of my hand...moving upwards. His lips were on my arm now and by the time he reached my neck...I was fully turned on. "OH GOD HOW I COULD JUST TEAR HIM APART RIGHT NOW. I wanted to jump on top of him, scream and just...just...touch him. Everywhere." "he's mine" I thought to myself..."he's finally all mine and I'm his" My hormones were in over-drive so I couldn't really think...he worked his magic on my neck and I managed to open my eyes a bit...my chest heaving up and down. This felt like heaven.

"Zayynnnn...."I moaned in a whisper

"I love you Kathy. I love you. I love you...I love you...." he continued to whisper into my neck as he showered me with endless kisses.

The passion in his voice made me smile...he really did love me. And my feelings for him were no different. I just let him take over me. Take over my mind and body. We were lying down now...and he was on top of me. As Zayn's tongue pleasured my hormones...my hands slid into his shirt...and massaged his back...I bit his ear and in return he marked a love-bite on my neck...one of his hands massaged the side of my waist, he knew that was my soft spot. The other hand slowly undid my wedding dress.

He lightly bit my ear and whispered "Mrs.Zayn Malik..."

My heart stopped beating for a second. I was 'Mrs. Zayn Malik' now. But this was the first time it was announced in the open. The expression on my face made him back a little...he looked at me...a bit confused...

"Say that again" I said. He smiled as he realized what had happened. He leaned in...his lips hardly brushing against mine..

"Mrs.Zayn Malik..." He deliberately made his voice sound extra sexy when he said that...I kissed him. Not just any kiss. All the passion and energy I felt uptil now went into that kiss. It wasn't wild. It was just perfect. I let my lips part from his slowly, making it extra seductive. I opened my eyes and noticed that his were still closed.

"Zayn..." he opened his eyes and looked directly into mine. Sometimes his eyes were just too beautiful too handle. I was the luckiest girl alive.

"Do that to me again and I might just die" he said with a straight face.

"My love, then you'll have to die and be born again everyday" I said flirtatiously and bit my lower lip. Right then, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me upto him, squashing our bodies together. Locking eyes with me he said..

"I'm going to fuck the hell out of you today. Until you scream and beg me to stop. I still won't stop. I'm going to make you shout and leave you drained." He was dead serious when he said that. I stared at him.

"You're so hott right now..." I managed to say, my ovaries shouting at me.

He gave me his killer one-sided smile and pulled me on top of him...