1. (Mensen/Minsen) Pt. 1

GUYS TAKE NOTE THAT THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A BIT BAD.
----------------------------------------------
Mikayla's P.O.V.

           Shipping. Oh, how I LOVE it. I have SO MUCH ships. Havi, Spamano, GerIta (West...😏), and MUCH MORE. I'm at the park with my friends and we are currently talking about SHIPS. Joanna and Sophia had ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what Me, Piri, Francey-Pants, and Iggy was talking about. We were talking about USUK. We were laughing so hard when Iggy looked as red as a ripe tomato. She looked like she was about to explode!
We decided to play basketball, since that was why we were here in the first place. As we were halfway to the basketball courts, a basketball stopped to my feet. I picked it up, but my head clashes with a... curly one?

          "Oh.. I-uh-uhm...I am so sorry..." the stranger said.

          For it to be less awkward, I said, "Oh, i-it's fine. I-I'm M-Mikayla Day, and y-you are?"

     "I-I a-am J-Jensen. Jensen S-Symonds. It's a p-pleasure to m-meet y-you, Mikayla. So, do you and y-your friends want to p-play b-basketball with me and m-my friends?"

          "S-sure."

~Flash-Forward To Choosing Teams~

(Still Mikayla's P.O.V.)

So I figured out that Jensen's friends are Julian De Jesus, Jason Mesina, Michael Polo, Jacob Wolgast, and Kaiden Hernandez. Man, I still remember those guys from elementary. I think I even had a crush on one of them. So anyways, I guess that the two team captains are Jensen and Michael, and Jensen has first pick.

The Results Were:

Jensen's Team:
1. Kaiden
2. Mikayla
3. Emerlyz
4. Jason
5. Jacob
6. Jensen

Michael's Team:
1. Joanna
2. Ashley
3. Sophia
4.Hailey
5. Julian
6. Michael