Chapter one there he was

Dylan's P.O.V

I was there at my locker and there he was the new kid,Spencer Pavell his shaggy,brown hair,his brown,beautiful eyes. His hair flopped as he walked toward me and then,my heart sank all the way to my stomach. Then he stopped in front of me as i felt like I was gonna throw up. He stopped in front of me and said, "Hi my name is Spencer whats yours?" Spencer said. I was saying in my head "be cool,be cool! "My name is um...um...um...Dylan." I said. "Dylan? Isn't that a guys name? Spencer said. "My mom was expecting a boy." I said. "Oh thats kinda cool,I've never heard of that." I said. So, I open my locker and grab my things for 1st period and go before the bell rang. He told me that he was really looking forward to getting to know me better.I was so happy he talked to me the first girl he talked to epppppp!!!!!!!! My first period was ok me and my best friend Chayla studied for our big test we have in science. Why does first period has to be science! The bell finally rang next period is music. Spencer has music to but Chayla has study hall so i tell her bye.But as i walk past the office the principal stops me.Dylan can you please come here please asked principal Trakas. Yes Mr.Trakas i told him? Can you show Spencer around the school i made it were he has the same classes as you ok he said.Ya who's idea was this Mr.Trakas i asked? Um..... mine said Spencer.Well follow me to well music. Thank you Miss.Dye the principal said.No problem Mr.T i said!