I return to my room to see i'd had 3 missed calls from Charlotte,  i curse - angry at myself for leaving it on silent.

I call my answer machine to see she's left one for me.

  "Hey Harry, i'm in central London..we can meet? Go for lunch? Talk it all through..if you want to that is, i know you're probably busy or..whatever. Okay, let me know. Thanks."

She ends it after that without a love you, my heart sinks a little.

Me: I'll meet you by the London Eye at 2. x

She doesn't reply, i just hope she'll be there.

Charlotte's POV.

I stand out of sight as i watch the London Eye, i want to make sure he turns up first - i'd hate to stand and wait only for him to not show up.

A few minutes after 2 i see a person with a beige button up coat on, brown suede boots and that fucking headband of his.

"You and your obsession with headbands." I smirk as he turns around.  He looks relived. "Scared i wouldn't show up?" I ask.

He nods slightly. "Petrified."

I look up at the London Eye. "Fancy it?" I ask.

We didn't have to wait long before we were given our own carriage. Harry was walking around observing the view of London whilst i sat my feet tucked into eachother on the bench.

"Do you remember when we first met?" I ask playing with the zip on my coat. Harry turned round his face not showing much expression. "You came into my book shop, and asked for a book." I smiled slightly. "What was it called again?" I asked.

  "Fourteen thousand things to be happy about." We both said at the same time. He came and sat beside me as the Eye began moving up again.

"I was a little stunned, i couldn't believe The Harry Styles was in my shop." I chuckle.

  "And i never got it, did i?"

We both laughed to ourselves before looking up at eachother, never breaking eye contact.

"And then you asked me out." I whisper softly.

  "- But you straight up rejected me." He smirked.

"I couldn't believe it to be honest."

  "And look where we are now." His smile fell.

"Yeah." I sigh.

    "I'm sorry." He speaks quietly, fumbling with his hands.

"I'm sorry too."

We both sit in silence.

"We can't be like this, we can't argue and then one leave. We can't do this to ourselves, or to Milo. He can't grow up with his parents walking out - it'll ruin him."

  "I know."

He takes my hand in his.

  "I want us to be strong, a brick wall - a team. I want people to see us in five,ten, fifty years down the line and say "Are they still together?!" I don't want Milo to think his parents hate eachother, like i did. I want him to have everything i never had and more. And i want us."

I play with a ring on his middle finger. "I want us too."

  "Once we get off this London Eye, we start a clean slate. We forget everything we said to eachother and we work on building our lives together, we work on be happy for eachother, and for Milo."

I smile. "Deal."

We both lean over and kiss, a little longer than we both anticipated. "We should stop there's probably security cameras." He mumbles on my lips.

"As we're starting fresh, we need to be open and honest, right?" I ask biting my lip.

He nods, confusion rushing through his eyes.

"Don't panic." I smile.

He smiles slightly before looking back at me.

"I'm pregnant."

  "..Pregnant." He repeated.

I nod. "Pregnant."

He smiled pulling me over to his lap kissing my temple. "We're having another baby."

I kiss his lips. "We are.. You aren't freaking out?"

He frowns. "Why would i freak out?"

I shrug, "I thought you'd be angry."

  "As long as you're the mother to my children, i couldn't be happier."

I smile kissing his cheek.

His lifts my top up and starts stroking my tummy. "Hello little one, i'm your daddy." He smiles before kissing it.