STALKED

PRE INTRO ............................My name is Taylor I'm 15 have a fine life and well ya pretty much not scared of anything I noticed wierd stuff happening like random people were following me so my mom bought me a iPhone just in case I was walking home from school when I noticed this guy running towards me I put 911 on speed dial this Dude just started charging at me like seriously what the heck I ran as fast as I could but it was no use he caught up and last thing I remember was BANG!!!!!

plzZzzz read comment vote tell me what you think. Jut take it easy this is my first story 😃😃😃😃😃 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ please follow me I'm gonna make awesome books
I will try to update everyday luv yaaaaaaa❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
;) :)

Chapter 2

I woke up inside a red unmarked car when I realized I had just been kidnapped it seemed to be I was in a trunk then I remembered that I had my phone in my pocket quietly I grabbed it out and then we stopped I put it back in my pocket cause you never no where we could be I was so scared suddenly the trunk flew open in big bulky man grabbed me out and smacked me into a blurr I was past out I woke up in a room with my pictures all over the place numbered 1 day old one week old one month old one year old and I thought to myself this guy has been stalking me since I a new born oh my god what a freak I said to myself then I found a light switch that turned on all the lights in the room considering that there was only one on in that moment then I realized that all the pictures were from my birthdays and weird places I have been like the park at school then the guy that I saw before that had knocked me out both times well he walked in with handcuff s and said so you like this cause. This is how it's gonna be for a while sweet heart he said in a creepy voice I was totally scared out of my pants what was he gonna do to me arrest me to a pole as soon as I had thought that what do you know he drags me to a pole and locked me up I tried so hard to get out but it was no use my hands started bleeding what was I gonna do now I wondered he left and I started helplessly crying what a mess he walked back in with a plate with a cloth on top and then he threw the plate at me and said we'll take the cloth off I obeyed and the only thing on there was a knife I was crying screaming he ripped the handcuffs off which ripped off so much skin you could see my bone now I was screaming from that I passed out he grabbed me and put me on his shoulder I was In a bathroom when I woke up he was purifying my cut then I bravely asked what's your name Eric he replied then in a stern voice started laying out rules when I tell you to do something you do it and what ever I say must happen understood I shook my head answer me correctly he shouted yes I said scared out of my guts that lead him to his next conclusion when I ask you some thing you answer correctly yes no please thank you understood yes then he said if you ever try to escape there will be consequences ok yes I replied with a whimpering voice shaking then he handed me the plate and said take off the cloth I obeyed he said come with me you will use this to kill some one noooooooo I shouted let me go he didn't care he shoved me in a room with my best friend in there Emily why are you here I screamed the man just said shut up and kill her what no way I can't kill my best friend Taylor please don't she said crying i noticed all her pictures in the room just like mine as well I winked at her and said ok I took the knife and "pretended" like I was gonna kill Emily instead I quickly turned around and stabbed the man he fell to the floor and I cut of Emily's hand cuffs and we ran as soon as we got to the door it shocked us and we passed out! Naughty girls is all I could hear but I was to drained to do anything so I just slept .

Read COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW ME IM WORKING ON A NEW BOOK CALLED GENIE. IN A BOTTLE thanks
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️mirandalb7 thanks for following me I followed you back comment any suggestions for the next chapter and I'll dedicate it to anyone who does thankss❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️