A Lot Of News.

You always liked walks in the park. It clears your mind and helps you appreciate nature more. It wasn't often you went outside. You enjoyed spending your time cooped up in your room, on your computer. All you did was refresh YouTube hoping for Scarce's latest news video. One tab was used for refreshing YouTube, another was always on Scarce's Twitter.

He was you're favorite YouTuber. You loved listening to his voice and getting the latest news. You never watched the gnome Keemstar because you didn't want to cheat on Scarce's channel. What if he found out you were watching Keemstar for news instead of him? He'd cry most likely. He'd scream "Why did you betray me like this, /Your name/!?" You got upset at the thought. You unsubscribed from Keemstar so your weren't so tempted. Your heart belonged to Papí Scarce.

You sometimes rewatched his old videos when you had nothing else to do but wait for more of his sexy content. You were addicted to his voice. It made you lick your lips and quote his words: "Today we had a lot of news."

It was hard to take your mind off of Scarce. The walk you took in the park almost failed to clear your mind from him. You took an inhale of the cool, fall air. You exhaled and continued to walk. You imagined John Scarce walking beside you. Taking ahold of your hand and giving it a squeeze. His hand warm, and filling you with life. Making you steamy. You quietly moaned to yourself, "Scarce..."

You stopped your walk to observe the world around you. Many trees, tall grass, and small animals such as squirrels running around and collecting nuts. "Mmmmm.. Nuts." You whispered to yourself. "If Scarce was a squirrel he'd have the biggest nuts."

All of the sudden, you heard a faint noise coming from behind one of the trees. At first you thought it was a squirrel since you've seen them earlier. But nothing could prepare you for the surprise you had in store.

"Hey what's up guys, its Scarce here." The legend himself greeted while emerging from behind the tree!

You could feel the jizz oozing out of you at the sight of your mighty macho mucho sexy husbando! You were at a loss for words! This is what you've been waiting for all along and you had no clue what to say! This wasn't like one of your daydreams where Scarce appears before you and you immediately confess and suck the soul out of him on the spot! This was the real deal and you stood there in shock.

Scarce smiled and continued the conversation. He walked up to you and put his hand under your chin, forcing you to make eye contact. "Today we have a lot of news."

"W-what was the news, daddy?" You stifled out a reply, embarrassed of your stutter although it was the least of your worries. Your face gave away your feelings. A kawaii bright red color laid across your cheeks.

Scarce gave you a devilish smirk. "YouTube news channel Scarce isn't single anymore."

You're crying now. Tears running down your face and over your chin, wetting John Scarce's hand. "W-with who!?" You sobbed, being jealous of the girl or boy he was with you weren't kinkshaming!

The man wiped your tears. His devilish smile turning sympathetic and caring. "With you, silly."

You gasped and as you blinked your tears did the anime thing where they sprang to the side and disappeared. You looked so moe! "Oh, Scarce! I'm so in love with you!" You went in to hug him.

He hugged you tightly, almost crushing you with his muscular, sexy arms. Even if you did die it would be okay because Scarce killed you. And you're kinky like that.

"Let's go make some news." He winked as he pulled out of the hug.

You nodded.

To be continued...