8. Home

It had been a few weeks that I had been staying with the fabulous four and most of my wounds had healed. My shoulder wasn't as bad as it was before. I was fine to leave and go out into the world again. But I didn't want to. I liked it here with the guys, they made me smile and laugh and I feel save here. I feel like I found a home. A place where I belong. Before this I was alone and before that I was betrayed and I didn't fit in. But not here. It feels like I'm part of a real family for once.

"Hey, what's up." Fun asked me with concern after noticing my gloomy expression. "I don't want to leave you guys, I want to stay here and be apart of this group." I said sadly, thinking that they might kick me out saying I was well enough to leave and go out on my own. "You can stay, we don't want you to leave especially Poison. He has grown very attached to you." He said. "Really, I won't be a bother?" I asked, voice filed with concern and doubts. "Of course I'm serious, we love you and see you as family, not as a burden. You are one of us and we all care about you." He replied with a bright smile.

Now the rest of the group had piled into the room and were joining in on the conversation. "Yeah we love you and we want you to stay." Jet said. "I see you as the sister a never had." Kobra said with a slight smile. "I know I would miss you if you left. Besides, who else will I cuddle with then if you're gone?" Poison added with a smirk. "You guys really want me to stay?" I asked for reassurances. "Hell yeah!" They all replied together.

Wow. They actually want me here. I can't believe it. Poison came up to me and took my hands in his and looked into my (e/c) eyes with a serious look. "This is your home Venom you will always be accepted here and you will always be wanted here." He said, giving my hands a light squeeze. I smiled at him. "Thank you." I said and hugged him then smiled at everyone.

​​​​​​​I finally found a place to call home.