The new opening

I'm back! Miss me? Of course, you did. Anyway, here's the first real chapter and where the story truly begins! I'm not sure how things'll go but fingers crossed it'll go in my favour! On with the story!

It had been half a year since Sarah moved into her own apartment in the city and things were starting to get complicated. Her parents refused to lend her money for rent and she didn't want to resort to using a debit card due to the fact she would actually have to pay back every penny when she has enough money to do so.

After a lot of thinking, Sarah decided to go out into the world for once and find a way to get money, and what better way than a job? The only problem with a job is that being who she is, she would have to actually get up and walk around which obviously was too much effort. Who would want to get up from their own couch crease, fitted to their butt size, ad move around? No one- except a certain pug-faced Molly but we won't go into detail with that...

Mark, on the other hand, was debating whether to hire an assistant to do the everyday chores that he considered himself too important to do such as; make coffee, check e-mails and all the other admin, sign papers, read appointment times and, of course, file his nails. Still deciding against it, Mark was currently contemplating if he should get the Coffee Frappuccino with 240 calories and 50g sugar or the Double Chocolaty Chip Creme Frappuccino with 420 calories and 52g sugar. Decisions, Decisions...

Finally deciding to send out leaflets for a new assistant, he told the staff at his hand cream company to make the creams look even better than they already are so people may actually want to buy them... good idea Mark he thought to himself. Now I can sell some products and make a fortune!

Sarah came into the Rought-Me-Not building later that day and asked the receptionist, " I'm Sarah, I'd like to book an appointment to see Mr. Mark for a job application as soon as possible please, I don't want my parents to think I can't do things for myself :3"

Woo! The first proper chapter is finished! I actually looked up different Starbucks drinks and put them on here. The ones I chose happen to be 1st and 2nd most popular according to the website I checked. Next chapter up maybe tomorrow depending on whether I forget or not but let's hope for the best.

Until next time -DustMaster (P.S I'm a girl :P )