The beginning

NARUTO'S POINT OF VIEW

We just got back (about to enter the village), from the land of snow. I've almost had to reveal that I'm the ANBU camander in that mission. Then a hawk swooped in and dropped a scroll at my feet, so I picked it up and read the contents of the scroll. I motion for Kakashi to read it with me, he knew that I was the ANBU captain Shadow Fox.

Shadow Fox,
please report to my office at once. An emergency situation has come to my attention. I have a mission for team 7 that will greatly help not only in your revealing your position but also help your teammates realize you are not someone to be trifled with.
I decide to make team seven your personal ANBU squad. You are in charge of getting them up to snuff, keeping them safe, knocking the fangirlism out of Sakura as well as beating common sense into Sasuke Uchiha. Make sure not to use common training grounds, I would suggest you use your personal training ground, ANBU training ground 32.
SINCERELY,
Tsunade Senju

I signal Kakashi to tell the others to meet up at the Hokage Tower. As I go to leave Sakura stops me, "Naruto-Baka, where do you think you're going we're supposed to meet up with the Hokage Tower!"

"I'm going to go change my clothes and get a shower, I'm dirty and not want to be disrespectful to Tsunade-ba-chan. Would you want to smell disgusting in Tsunade's presents? I know I wouldn't, so shut up and get moving. Oh, just so you know I call her that because she's like my grandmother not to disrespect her." I snapped back.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Came the shy reply.

As I turn away I hear Sasuke speaking to Kakashi about what's going to happen, but not in detail, who will be leading team 7 from now on.

322 words