Big Love

Stevie is in her bedroom closet going through outfits. She has a performance scheduled on the Pacific Explorer cruise ship on the Puerto Vallarta run. This exibition is an add on date for her 24 Karat Gold tour.

  Stevie will stay on board for the three day cruise with the performance on the second night. When the ship docks at Puerto Vallarta her and Karen will fly back to LAX.

  Karen comes into Stevie's room and says

  "We need to leave in one hour, have you decided what you want to take?"

  Stevie responds

  "Yes help me finish packing these bags and we can leave."

  Karen helps Stevie finish up and Karen helps Stevie take the bags downstairs. The driver loads their bags into the waiting limo and the ladies are off to the docks.

  On the way to the boat Karen asks Stevie

  "Are you sure it's a good idea to give the band the next few days off?"

  Stevie responds

  "It's not a full show, I only have to sing four or five songs."

  "It will only take an hour tops and then I'm done."

  "I've been assured the house band knows my songs well, it will be fine."

  The limo arrives at the dock. The ships entertainment director, the Purser and his crew are there to meet Stevie. The crew takes Stevie's and Karen's luggage while the others escort Stevie and Karen on board the ship.

  After boarding the ship, Captain Smith greets Stevie.

  "Hello Ms Nicks, Ms Johnston welcome aboard the Pacific Explorer!"

  "Were exited to have you aboard and can't wait for your performance."

  "How would you like a tour of the ship or would you like to be shown to your rooms first?"

  Stevie responds

  "My cabin please, we may like a tour of the ship a little later."

  Captain Smith replies

  "Anytime Ms Nicks I'm a big fan."

  Captain Smith personally takes Stevie and Karen up to their cabins. Stevie with the V.I.P. suite and Karen with a deluxe room next door.

  Stevie is pleasantly surprised, there is a separate living area from the bedroom. The cabin comes complete with a wet bar and juccuzi bath. Stevie thinks this will do just fine for the few days.

  Across town

  Lindsey is at his in home studio working on a song for what he hopes will be on the new Fleetwood Mac album. Everyone is waiting for Stevie to commit to coming in and doing the album.

  Lindsey wants to go back to the studio and hopefully another tour for a more personal reason. He misses Stevie.

  He has heard she is doing a show on a cruise ship this week. Lindsey wonders if this maybe a perfect opportunity to see her.

  Lindsey decides to go for it. He pulls out his cell phone and dials his manager. He will going on this short cruise on pure impulse. Now he just needs to pack a few things and leave a note for Kristen. She will be mad but she's used to Lindsey leaving on short notice.

  The docks

  Lindsey pulls his Mercedes into the V.I.P. parking lot at the docks. His manager arranged him a show on the first and third nights of the cruise. The cruise line was happy to have him considering Lindsey is doing the shows for free.