You're undead to me / Lost Girls (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"Damon? Damon? Damon? Oh, my god! What is this? How did I know that you were here?" Caroline asks as we look at weak Damon.

"Because I wanted you to. Very, very badly. Let me out of here. Please." He begs, but I ignore him.

"What are you? The other day at the founders party you turned into a monster." I ask him, still starting at his weak body.

"Ha, that little stud, he must of spiked your drink with vervain too. That's why my compulsion didn't work on you, and now you remember." He says to me, this is too much, vervain? Compulsion? I have no idea what's happening.

"You bit me." Caroline says.

"You liked it. Remember?" He tells her.

"Why do I keep remembering the same things, but in different ways?" She asks confused.

"You remember what I want you to remember. And now that the vervain has passed out of your system, you won't remember what you're about to do" He tells Caroline, what does that mean?

"What am I about to do?" She asks him scared.

"You're gonna open the door. You're gonna open the door." He repeats himself as I become distracted by the man at the top of the stairs.

"No! No! Get out of here. Run! Run!" The man shouts as Caroline unlocks the door. We both then start to run up the stairs but I feel someone latch on my leg with a tight grip, Damon.

"Caroline run!" I shout at her, and I feel a sharp nip on my neck as darkness slowly takes over.

Stefan's POV.

When I get home and open the front door, I suddenly smell human blood. I follow the smell to the cellar where I see a decapitated Zack on the floor with Bella lying on the steps, I thankfully I hear a heart beat but I can't see Damon anywhere.

I pick her up in my arms and take her up into the parlour, and lay her down on the sofa as I bite into my wrist and put it in her mouth. She rejects it at first, but then she starts to drink it. Then the door bell rings I remove my hand from her mouth and wipe it with a damp clothe as I open the door to reveal Elena.

"What are you?" She asks me, this is going to be a long story.

Bella's POV.

I wake up to a weird taste in my mouth, and look around the room which I think is Stefan's and Damon's house. Then I hear Elena's voice so I start to get up to find her as I have to use the walls for support because for some reason I feel really weak, then I remember Damon must of drank my blood. I feel my neck but there is only blood, no holes. I finally get to the front door and see Stefan talking to Elena.

"It's not possible. It can't be". I hear Elena say to Stefan.

"No Elena, it's possible." I say leaning against a wall for support as they both look at me.

"Everything you guys know... And every belief that you guys have is about to change. Are you two ready for that?" Stefan says to us, as Elena rushes to my side inside the house.

"What are you?" She asks as, she helps me outside.

"I'm a vampire." He tells us, well that's answers my theory.

"I shouldn't have come, Bella let's get you some help." She says to me as we head for her car.

"No. Please." Stefan pleads, and in a blink of an eye he's in front of us.

"No. No. How did you do that?" Elena asks confused.

"Please don't be afraid of me." Stefan tries to tell us, but I think it's bit late for that.

"Let us go." Elena tells him.

"No. Elena, there's things that you guys have to know and understand." He says to us, not letting us past.

"Let us go!" Elena shouts, as we make our way around him.

"Elena, please. Bella needs my help." he says, as she puts me in the passenger seat.

"No, Stefan, what she needs is a doctor." Elena tells him while getting into the drivers seat and speeding off to the hospital "Bella, just stay awake, we're. Almost their." She tries to tell me, but my eyes become heavier and I become consumed by darkness once again.

(Mystic Falls Hospital)

I start to wake up and I see a bright light shining In my face "Great, your awake" I hear a familiar voice say, Damon's voice.

"Damon, what are you doing?" I ask him whilst he starts to take the wires off of my body which connects to a machine that checks my heart rate.

"I'm kidnapping you, to use you as leverage." He tells me in a duh tone as if it's obvious. I start to try and get out of his grip, but he grabs a hold of my face "Don't struggle and don't scream." he tells me, and I do as he says as he picks me up bridal style, and the next thing I know I'm straight back at the Salvatore Boarding House.

He walks inside still carrying me and when we get into the parlour he stands me up next to him with a hand around my throat, but not tight enough that he's choking me.

"Stefan, I want my ring back or I kill her." He shouts, I try to move but my body won't let me due to his compulsion. Suddenly Stefan appears in front of us and throws something at Damon and he catches it.

"There you have it, now let her go." Stefan tells him.

"Of course, but first." Damon says to Stefan, then turns to me grabbing hold of my head "I want you to go to sleep for a while, until I tell you it's okay to wake up." Damon tells me as for the third time tonight darkness takes over.

Damon's POV.

After I compelled her to fall asleep, I look at how beautiful she is lying in my arms. When she wakes up she might hate me, by she'll get over it. I place her body on the sofa as Stefan rushes over to her.

"Damon, why did you do this? When she wakes up, she is going to hate you." He tells me, why does he always have to be a goody-two-shoes? He should let loose, enjoy being a ripper again.

"Stefan I did this because I owe you an eternity of misery, and when Elena finds out a vampire did this, both Elena and Bella are going to hate you because you are one of them" I tell him simply whilst walking away from him to my room to go to sleep.