*******************
"What the fuck, again?" I quickly stood up from the couch and realized that it was only another dream. I'm still here in L.A. not back in Texas, I turned to my right and find shopping bags on the kitchen table with the light switch on. I wobbled over and took a look inside to see if Jordyn was back.

"Jordyn?" I said but no response. I approached closer to the bags and had seen that it was only cans of paint.

"Ava?!" I yelled a bit.

"Oh! Hey Becks! Just woke up from your nap?" She popped in from the backyard.

"Yeeah. How did you get in?" I asked rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand.

"Jordyn let me in, she got here before I did. Surprisingly." She laughs.

"Well that's a first!" I joined.

"Rebbeca, how you feeling?" Jordyn jumps into the conversation shortly after walking in with brushes.

"Usual. Everything hurts." I said taking a seat on a stool.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

"You looked so comfortable sleeping, we just didn't want to bother you. Especially since you wobble-walk everywhere.. we didn't want to tire you more." Ava says.

"I don't wobble." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah... you do." Jordyn looked at me with a 'are you fucking serious' look.

"Hey.. it's just a pregnant woman walk, sheesh." I protested.

"Whatever, shall we get back to our project?" Ava looks at Jordyn with a grin on her face.

"Yeah sure. Want to join us?" Jordyn asks.

"Nah, I'm too tired." I laughed.

"Okay, suite yourself. We'll be out back if you need us." She says. As they walk out back I get up and began to feel a cramp in my calf muscle.

"FUCK!" I yelled out loud. Quickly, I hear footsteps and buckets fall, before I knew it Jordyn and Ava were here in a second.

"What's wrong?!" Ava asks.

"Calf..muscle.. cramp!" I said in between breathes. Jordyn pulled out the pickle jar from the fridge and grabbed a spoon from behind her,

"Here, take it quick!" She says as she handed me the sppon full of pickle juice. As soon as I swallowed the juice quickly the cramp went away.

"How..? How did you know that would help?" I asked in amazement at how fast it worked.

"I used to get a lot of muscle cramps and the worst ones are the calf muscle ones. My mother used to make me take atleast a waterbottle filled with that stuff for soccer practice." She says.

"Well damn. Thanks." I said.

"No problem." She smiles.

"Here let's just take a break and walk Rebbeca up to her room." She says to Ava.

"Already ahead of you!" Ava laughs.

***In Rebbeca's room***
That was really cool what Jordyn did down there. Her mom was really smart, Jordyn has been living with my mom and I for a few months. She adapted very well to how we run things around here, her mother was murdered by her father when Jordyn was around 11. 7 years later she had been doing okay on her own, she managed to get herself off the streets. Always going to sleep over at her cousins or friends but she never really stayed in one place for a while, until I had noticed that one day afterschool I saw her sleeping in the girls locker room. It was my first week of school and I had given myself a tour of the school alone. I met Ava the third day of school and well that day when I found Jordyn asleep was the first time I met her. I remember that right after I had insisted on taking her to live with me, we became very good friends. She told me her life story and in return I gave her a little information about mine.

"So! you never really talked about your life back in San Antonio, Texas!" Ava said as she jumped onto my bed.

"What about my life back then..?" I asked.

"You know... about the guys you met there and how people had treated you.." She smiles. I cringed a bit looking back at the awful memories... especially the ones with Carson.

"There's nothing much to talk about." I lied, laying on my back against the bedframe.

"Okay then... what about the baby's dad?" Jordyn asks.

"I had already told you both this, her dad and I haven't been that close it was just a one time thing at a party!" I lied again.

"Okay, okay. Calm down.. we are just curious about if people were nice there or not and if the schools there were any different from here. That's all we wanted to know, right?" Jordyn looks at Ava as Ava nodded her head.

"Well they certainly weren't nice. Just leave it to rest, it was in the past might as well just keep it there." I sighed.

"Okay... one more thing..?" Ava asks.

"What?"

"Who's Austin?" She asks. Jordyn kept quiet this time and just turned to look at me with a questioning look on her face.

"H-he's no one.. why?" I asked. My palms began to sweat and I had started to bite down really hard on my right cheek. Did he actually come all the way from Texas to look for me? Did he call when I was away and Jordyn was here alone? UGH! So many unknown questions!

"It's just you've been dreaming a lot recently and I have heard you yelling out a name which was Austin. I-I wasn't sure what you were saying most of the time just that his name was the only clear thing you were saying." Jordyn says.

"Ohh. I didn't realize I shout in my sleep." I said.

"Well you sort of do... so who's Austin, Rebbeca?" Ava asks.

Should I tell them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~
///////A\N\\\\\\\\:
HAII CHIPMUNKS I UPDATED. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. ILY. <3