Upon arriving back at the dorm, I fished my card to our door out of my pocket, sliding it in.

"Oh, hey...Liam." I said in slight shock at seeing him sitting on my bed in a casual manner.

"I'm so sorry, is this your bed?" He asked, standing up and using his hand to smooth out the area he had been sat at.

"It's okay." I smiled lightly. "Is Kira in the bathroom or -?"

"She gave me the key, said she'd be back at five, we were just gonna study together." Liam explained.

I scrunched my eyebrows together, not exactly understanding the logic behind that. "Oh."

"Are you okay? Look I'm sorry I wrinkled your throw," he apologized.

"You're fine, don't worry bout it." I laughed lightly at his sweet response.

He just looked at me.

"By study, you don't mean...Do you want me to leave?" I asked, only now thinking about it like that.

"Oh no, you're fine." Liam chuckled.

"Okay good because I'm really damn tired and was just gonna pop in some headphones and let y'all get to it."

"That's funny. Sick, but funny. What have you been up to today?" He asked, moving over to sit on Kira's bed.

"I was just with a friend, you?"

"I was just with this girl I'm seeing earlier, and I needed to get in some studying so I asked Kira, you know how it is we just have so much work." He replied.

"Yea true, wait wha-" I started but was interrupted by the door opening.

"Hey guys." Kira greeted, putting her things down onto her bed beside Liam.

"Hey babe," Liam replied, smiling warmly.

Well that's awkward.

"Um. Yea well I'm just gonna take a nap. Kira can you wake me up when you guys are done? I just gotta talk to you a little."

"Sure thing."

                                                                                                      ****

"You know he's seeing someone?"

"He said that?"

"Well when I asked what he was up to today he said something along the lines of 'I was with the girl I'm seeing earlier' etcetera." I explained.

"Ohhhh. Becky with the purple hair." She rolled her eyes. "Yea they're just friends, if that. They have a project together, you must have just heard him wrong." She stated.

No I'm pretty sure he said they were seeing each other.

But I didn't say anything.

"Alright girl. Good night."
                                                                                   ****

One Week Later

"So you just square the x? I'm so confused bruh." I sighed into my text book.

Damn you college precalculus. Why did I take this course?

"No Tea," Louis groaned, taking my paper from me and erasing what I had already written. "You're just doing K to the power of 3. Does that help?"

"Fuck. Wait- yes! I get it now. So K is to the third and then the x would be... 4! Is that the answer?" I asked excitedly.

"Well, no. X is actually 27, but hey, you were sorta close!"

I sighed. "It's no use. I'll work on this later Louis, I'm donesies."

"Donesies?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Hey, it's cute. And how the hell are you even so good at math anyways?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Some people are just better at different things. For instance I can't write for shit."

"Bull shit!" I pointed. "Your writing is amazing and you know it."

"True. I guess I'm not bad at any academics to be fair."

"You know, College Boy, I never thought you'd be such a smarty pants," I smiled.

"Life is full of surprises. You know- since you and Harry are broken up now, I was thinking..."

***********

I have a three day weekend, so happy update! I might do one more :)

500 reads on College Boy!! And 15.8k on church boy! I can't believe how many people are still reading church boy it's so insane because it's been close to a year since I started it and just ... Thank you guys. For sticking with me.

All the Love.