Chapter 32: Sixer {Edited}

{Edited for a second time}
Bill's POV
I close (Y/n)'s door and teleport to ol Sixer.

'Oh he's going to get it!'

I get to where Sixer is and I notice I'm in a very dirty shop. I change into my demon form and float above everything. I then spot Sixer fixing some metal thing.

"Well isn't it ol Sixer! Haven't seen you in forever!" I say in fake excitement.

"Go away Cipher!" Sixer yells at me.

You guys probably notice I'm like my old self around Sixer. That's because I absolutely despise the guy.

"You think I'm going to listen to you? I only came because you ruined my chance!" I yell at him.

"Your chance to what?! Take over the world?" he says sarcastically.

"No! To impress (Y/n)'s dad!" I yell turning red. You can his face softened a little.

"Who's (Y/n)?"

"My girlfriend."

"What? You have a girlfriend, I doubt it." he says. I change into my human form and pull out a picture of (Y/n). "You have a human form?" Sixer asks.

I nod and say, "Here's proof" while handing him the picture.

Ford's POV-bet you didn't expect this
Bill changes into his human form that I didn't know he had.

"You have a human form?" I ask.

He nods and hands me a pic saying, "Here's proof."

The picture shows Bill and a (h/c) haired girl. She has (e/c) eyes and a beautiful smile. I notice there is something written on the back so I flip the picture over. It read:
             'I know this was for me, but I wanted to give it to you so you'll have  me with you everywhere you go! ~(Y/n)'

"So you aren't lying." I say handing the picture back.

"Of course I'm not. Anyway what shall be your punishment?" he asks giving a evil smile.

'A punishment? What did I do?'

"Oh you know for ruining my once in a life time chance!"

'He read my mind didn't he?'

"Yes I did."

"Alright! Alright! How about you take me back to Gravity Falls and I'll leave you alone." I compromise.

Bill's POV
Once he said what he wants his punishment to be I thought.

'If I take him back he'll find his brother and stay at the shack.'

"Alright! Deal!" I putting out my hand out for him to shake it. I only shook it because it's going to be funny.

I'll pretend to be mad saying, "You broke your side of the deal!" Can't wait! He shakes my blue fired hand and the deal was made.

"Well I have places to be, so goodbye!" I say as I teleport him to Gravity Falls.

~time skip~

(Y/n)'s POV
After Bill left I just went straight to my room and cried into my pillow. Now my parents are going to make me stay here! I then fell asleep after 20 minutes of crying.

~time skip~

I wake up to someone shaking me.

"No mom go away!" I try to yell, but I couldn't since I'm sleepy.

"So you don't want to leave?" a familiar voice says.

'That's not my mom.'

"Blondie!" I scream as I hug him. "How did you get in here without my parents seeing you?"

"I went through your window." he says pointing to my window. He picked me up bridal style and carried me through the window. When we land in the front yard, he drops me.

"Ow!" I yell.

"Sorry I didn't mean to drop you hard."

"It's alright Bill. So do you have the keys?" I ask. He puts his hand in his pocket and takes out the keys. I hop in the drives seat and start the car. Bill quickly got in the passenger seat and I drove off.

I know you guys are probably wondering, "What about your stuff?"

Bill put them in the car before I got in. Now we are driving home. To Gravity Falls.

This is the end of the chapter! Are you guys still into it? Of you are comment GRAVITY FALLS FOREVER! Alright bye guys
==========================
Edited on July 7th, 2017