"Do you wanna stay over tonight?" Harry whispered against the top of my head and I looked up at him in confusion. "My mum's on a business trip."

"Can I?" I wondered and he nodded, smiling a bit. "Thanks."

Harry just smiled and ducked his head to kiss me, pulling back a moment later. We moved up in the line and he paid for us, making me glare at him as he snatched my wallet up and put it in his back pocket. I rolled my eyes at him and the woman who was giving us our tickets laughed at us, pulling the gate up to let us in. Harry immediately drug me to a ride and I laughed, following him to the line, standing in front of him as he wrapped his arms around my upper body, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"You're warm." I mumbled and Harry laughed, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

We finally got onto the spinning ride and put the metal bar over our laps that would totally not protect us. These things are always so cheap. The ride started and I couldn't help but giggle because Harry was laughing the entire time while it kept getting faster and faster. It eventually stopped and Harry was a giggling mess, making me laugh more at him. We got off and started walking around, my hand tightly clasped in his. I tugged Harry towards the mini haunted house and he stopped in his tracks, causing me to stop too.

"Wanna go get food?" Harry asked, his eyes flickering behind me to the haunted house.

"You scared?" I asked and Harry scoffed, slowly moving us backwards. "C'mon, it'll be fun."

"Um, I'll just hang out here." He said and I laughed a little, stepping towards him and intertwining our fingers at our sides, looking up at him.

"Please." I pulled puppy dog eyes and Harry gulped, whining. "I'll do whatever you want later." I sang and he smiled a little.

"Anything?" Harry smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Don't give me that look."

"You're gross." I laughed and Harry smiled, kissing me.

I finally convinced Harry to come to the haunted house and I swear, I have never seen a boy run that fast. I was giggling uncontrollably as a clown chased him through the end of the house and Harry ran away, flipping me off in the process. I got back outside and tried to calm down, but I was laughing so hard, I had to bend over. Harry pouted at me and ran to hide behind me as the clown walked over to us.

"Oh my god." I wheezed and Harry threatened to punch the clown, making the guy walk away laughing. "You screamed like a little girl."

"Shut up." He groaned and sat down on a hay barrel.

We started walking around and I bought Harry some candy, watching him angrily eat the M&Ms. I laughed and sipped on my lemonade, following him to the ferris wheel. It was getting dark so we got in line, Harry trying to sneak a drink of my lemonade. I jokingly glared at him and Harry looked at the sky, claiming there was a cool star.

"You're a loon." I laughed and Harry smiled, throwing an M&M at my face.

"The one and only." He poked his tongue out at me and I just hummed, getting in the cart.

Harry put our food at our feet and the ride started moving so he wrapped an arm around my shoulders, bringing me closer. I leaned my head on his shoulder and took a deep breath, staring out at the fair below us. Everything was lit up and it all looked so pretty. Holmes Chapel was always super cool looking at night. I looked up at Harry and he smiled, moving to kiss me. He put a hand on the side of my face, his thumb brushing my cheek, and deepened the kiss, smirking against my lips.

"We're in public." I whispered, pulling away and Harry took a breath.

"So?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Halloween is next week." Harry stated, looking over at me and I nodded, tugging the covers up since it was so cold in his room. "We always dress up and go to Liam's house. He lives in the rich neighborhood so they give out good candy."

"You still trick or treat?" I asked and Harry nodded.

"It is a very serious matter. We've gone every year since kindergarten." I nodded. "I already have my costume."

"Oh, wow. You are actually serious." I said, watching him get out of the bed and walk to his closet.

"I'm gonna be fucking Waldo." He smiled and pulled out a red and white striped sweater, making me bust out laughing. "So, now, you have to get a cool costume and we'll be the best couple ever."

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled.

Harry came and got back in bed, a smile on his face. I laid my head back on the pillow and he tugged me closer, putting an arm around my waist. I toyed with a loose string on the comforter and took a deep breath, looking up at Harry. He smiled down at me and ran a hand through his hair, shaking it out.

"Where does your dad think you are?" Harry asked and I let out a breath.

"I just said I was going to a friend's house." I shrugged and he frowned.

"Do you think you'll stay in Seattle after Christmas?" I shrugged again and sighed.

"Probably not. My brother's girlfriend just moved in with him and I don't really feel like being in the same house." I humorlessly laughed and Harry pushed back a strand of hair from my face. "I'll be there for three weeks for the break, though."

"Are you excited to see him?" I nodded and smiled, casting my gaze down to his t-shirt logo. "I've never been to America."

"You'd probably like it." I said and he hummed, momentarily closing his eyes.
"Tired?"

"Mhmm." I mumbled, moving closer to him.

"You don't sleep much, do you?" Harry whispered and I shook my head, not really in the mood to talk about it. "Why?"

"Too much on my mind." I said quietly, looking up at Harry to see him frowning.

"You can always call me." Harry said and I cocked an eyebrow. "I'll talk to you until you fall asleep."

"I don't want to bother you." I muttered and he smiled.

"Don't argue with me, babe." Harry laughed and pulled me closer. "Goodnight, Sam."

"Night, Haz."