Pledgin the THUG LIFE- Wow

After eating we decided to head home and call it a night. When I woke up I felt a little better. I was still mad and upset but grateful I had someone who cared about me. I turned in his arms and watched as he slept. "Damn can I have my face back?" He asked opening his eyes. "Can I have my waist back?" I came back as I got up and went to do my hygiene. I wasnt planning on doing anything so I put on a pair of short denim shorts and a black tank top. I put a black and grey Burton beanie over my head. "Mikki you wanna go with me to the court by the south trap" "Ugh nigga why you aint ask me dat 20 minutes ago" "Do you wanna go or not" he yelled back. "Yea" I grabbed my Jordan wolf greys. We was out the door after I grabbed a soda and bag of chips. "Aye stop by the store" I said as he passed it. He U turned after smacking his teeth. I got out and went in the store. I bought some gummy worms gummy bears sour straws air heads sunflower seeds and a hot weenie. "Aye ma let me hol' at you" this dude who appeared to be in his late 40s asked. I turned around in disgust as I grabbed my merchandise. "Aye ma I was talkin to you" he said grabbing my elbow. I turned around and punched him in his face and proceeded to leave. I got back in the car and we drove to the courts. When we arrived I got out and grabbed my food. "Wassup Mikki" I was greeted. "The sky my Nigga" I said dapping them up before making my way to the bleachers. I was eating my food in peace when the ball came flying at me. My reflexes allowed me to catch it juss before I was hit in the face. "Our bad Mik" Relish said walking towards me. Yes he called hisself relish cause he made so much money or he thought he did. I got up with the ball in my hands and walked towards the court. Relish tried to take the ball but I juked him and made a lay up. "Ooooo" I bragged in his face. "Iight bruh that was one shot" He said snatchin the ball I had juss gotten back and runnin towards the goal. I managed to keep up but he pushed me and shot it. "So you wanna push ppl nigga". We started to play and I was on defense. He jumped up to shoot and I grabbed his balls like I seen in this movie. He instantly fell with a groan. I grabbed the ball and shot it. I walked back over to relish who was still holding his balls. "Aww does Relish need his dick sucked by one of his thots so he can feel better" I teased mocking him in a baby voice. "Yes aye yo Milli" he called. Pause. I know he didnt juss say Milli as in Markise chick.She came closer and I saw it was indeed her. I looked at her as she looked at me. I seen she got her busted lip pierced and her eye covered in makeup. She helped Relish up and I watched as they left and went around a corner. I burst into a laughing fit at the thought of Milli kissing Markise after giving Relish sloppy top. After calming down I went back to my food to see that Trigger was eatin it. "Nigggaaa". He looked around like I wasnt talkin to him and kept eatin MY snacks. "Aye bruh chill out eatin my food and shit like it aint the struggle" "Nigga please youll never kno the struggle" He joked but I took offense. I never wanted to be boogie so I took to the streets. Idiotic but I feel I can be my true self. "Mikki" A voice called and I looked to see it was my blast from the past. Trayvonne. He was my boyfriend that just upped and left for five years. I was hurt at first but got over it and moved on. "Tray?" I asked standing up as he walked near. "Its me baby girl" He said grabbing me into a hug. "Uhh" I said as I pushed him off of me. "So its like that" "How else would it be if yo boyfriend juss uppes and left you with out an explanation". He sighed and rubbed his waves. "So whats been goin on in life?" He asked trying to change the subject. "Shit well since you left I got with Trigger and im pregnant with his baby" I said sitting in his lap. He got the hint and wrapped his arms around my waist. I could see the anger in his eyes "Really?!? I leave and you hoe up" "Woah motherfucker yo ass left me" I said shocked. "So you get with this bitch nigga". And thats when everything sped up and the next thing I know Trigger is sending blows to that nigga nonstop. Trayvonne got one good lick in and the rest was history. "Trigger stop your gonna kill him" I yelled as I attempted but failed to grab Triggers arm as blood poured from Trays face. I jumped on his back and covered his nose and mouth to calm him down. "Shhhhh calm down" I soothed as his breathing went from heavy to shallow. I managed to guide him to the car where I sat on the trunk and rubbed Triggers stomach. I dont kno why but whenever Triggers stomach is rubbed he is instantly calm. He turned around and places his body between my legs and started rubbing my thighs. He leaned in to kiss me and the moment felt so right. Then there was a gunshot and Trigger was falling to the ground while people ran. "Oh shit" was all I could say as I called the ambulance. "Trigger stay with me look at me" I instructed as his eyes slowly started to close. I soon heard the sirens of the ambulance and watched as they put him on a gurney and put him in the truck hooking him up to various machines. I got in the car and followed close behind them.