Pregnant?

~Levi's POV~

I looked confused.

"What do you mean Eren?"

"I smell a lot of your scent. Levi, stay here." And with that, he left. I bit my lip and sat back on the couch.

~Eren's POV~

I drove to the drugstore and bought some orange juice and several pregnancy tests for Levi, biting my inner lip. If I ever meet this mailman I'm going to kill him. Once I got home, I handed Levi the bag and he gave me a confused look before chugging the large bottle of orange juice. A few moments later he grabbed the bag full of tests and rushed to the bathroom. I waited about ten minutes before he came out, throwing the bag of used tests at my face. I looked into the bag and saw a lot of them read positive.

"L-Levi. What's wrong?" I ask, seeing that he was crying.

"I-It's not your baby!" He sobs, hiding his face in his hands.

"Oh... My poor omega." I whisper, sitting down on the couch next to him and holding him to my chest.

"I wanted to get pregnant with your baby first. Not some random ass mailman's child." He shouts, his face buried in my chest.

"It's okay baby. It'll be okay."

"R-really?" He asks, looking up at me and sniffling. Crap, he's too cute. I think my nose is bleeding.

"Yes baby."

"O-okay. Your nose is bleeding." He says, standing and walking to the kitchen. I grabbed a tissue and stuffed it up my nose to stop the bleeding.

"Do you have any chocolate Eren?!" Levi shouts from the kitchen, causing me to chuckle and walk to him.