Unfair Scare

"Matthew!" The brunette girl exclaimed, her face turning the color of a cherry tomato. The referred to only laughed in response. The man standing at the computer unsuccessfully tried to hide his own laughter. Finally, he regained his composure.

"Yes?" Matthew said, raising an eyebrow and pretending he didn't know why his wife was upset.

"You know what you did." She said boldly, before turning back to the horror game, the screen flickering every few seconds.

"What did I do, Steph?" He tried to hide the smug smile on his face. He knew the women was already on edge from the game, but she started again anyway. When she didn't answer, Mat turned to Jason.

"What'd I do Jason?" He questioned again, but only got a laugh in response, "Fine then. I'll ask the chat."

"Sleep faster!" Stephanie shrieked, tapping her hand against the table impatiently. The man clicking through the chat shot his head up.

"FrenzyGT says, 'Steph's mad because she doesn't have any exotic butter'." He read off of her computer.

"Nope. I don't need any exot- get back in that closet!" Her voice raised almost an octave, and her hand slammed violently against the keyboard. Matthew got an idea and grabbed the yellow peep rabbit off of the back of the couch. He brought it on to his lap, and when Stephanie was about to prevent Balloon Horror Child from getting in, he moved it into her field of view.

"Peepa!" Peepachu 'called' out. Steph shoved him to the side just in time to get jumpscared. Her whole body collapsed into the couch while the man holding the doll bursted out roaring. She let out an angry growl, upset that Mat had ruined her run twice in a row.

"I almost beat it that time!" She yelled over the man's dolphin-like laughter. She was honestly tired of this game. Even though she loved livestreaming, she hated playing FNaF games, even the fan games. The FAN games!!!

"Peepa?" The stuffed peep 'said', voice quivering from semi-contained laughter. She wanted to further scold her husband, but instead turned to Peepachu.

"Yes Peepachu, I know Matthew forced you to do that." She answered, an offended expression spreading across Matt's face.

"Excuse me?" He said, gasping and bringing his hand to his chest for dramatic effect. She only smiled and shook her head.

"It's your turn now." She spoke, in a tone that gave him no choice. A slight huff was heard, but nevertheless, the pair switched seats, and Peepachu was placed on the back of the couch once again. Once they were settled into their seats and Mat had restarted the game, Stephanie turned to Jason and an evil smile crept across her face.

"Jason? Where did we leave the marshmallows?"

~♧~♤~♡~♤~♧~