Chapter 6(what a new chapter)

Asamis POV

The light started to surround my vision, the light almost blinding me.

"Korra why can I smell burnt toast but yummy eggs."

Intrigued, I got up after messing around with the sheets and getting up from my blurry state.

"Korra, are you there or not."

"Yes...maybe. I promise the toast isn't burnt this time"

I walked out to see a silly, goofy avatar using her fire bending to make dragon sliced toast.

"What are you doing...?" My voice couldn't of gotten heavier from the sigh that was released from whatever the hell I was looking at.

"Making u toast with fire!" She looked so happy...the goof.

"When there's a toaster, hey even a grill right next to you?"

"Yep" Her silly little smile, Urg I can't ever not look at that and not smile back.

I walked over, put my arms around her waist watching her do her thing as she zipped the flames through the bread singeing the corners while browning the the inside.

"Your real pretty when you do your bending, you know that right."

"Not as pretty as you when your just being you."

Korra placed the toast around a red with blue streaked plate, and then gave the eggs she set aside a quick stir and placed them in the middle. Together we walked down to the table and ate what she had prepared.

----------------------------------------------Well here we are another chapter, more insight into our story. I did promise you guys I would write this story and I decided with continuing it not rewriting it so we could carry the story that had been established. If you guys would like longer chapters lemme know and I'll do it but we might be sticking to the 2-300 area.