~Chapter One~ I See a World You Can't

As I lie in my bed, I lift up my hands to look at the ceiling of my dark, dank room. It wasn't much, but it was all I had. I get up and hold my hands out, looking around my room. There was a clipboard left on my small desk. I pink it up with one hand and hold out the other to look at it. It has my name on it. Ms. Enoshima must have left this in my room.

"Kyouko Kirigiri progress report. The subject has been changed by removing her eyes and attaching them to holes made in her hands. They are still connected to her brain so she can still see, but with her hands. The subject likes to wear gloves to hide her eyes, though she has gorgeous eyes, causing her to be blind most of the time. She only shows her hands at certain times, to certain people."

It was all true. Junko wanted us to try life in a new way, so she changed me. My eyes sockets are completely empty, though I can still cry normally, and I cover one with a bandage that isn't large enough to cover both eyes. I mess up my hair a little bit and put on my gloves, now feeling my way to the door. I had the route memorized but my mind was a mess at the moment so I forgot where to go.

After five minutes of failure to find my door, I found my way out. I walk down the halls to the cafeteria, or so I thought, and I ended up in the bathhouse. I heard a shriek and sighed, "I'm not some weird pervert. It's just me, Kyouko."

The person sighed, "oh thank goodness. I would have died if someone saw me naked." The voice belonged to Hiyoko Saionji, who was in the bath at the moment. "Mahiru said she would help bathe me but she ran off somewhere!" She sounded annoyed.

"I'll be going now. I didn't mean to walk in here," I say and walk out of the bathhouse. I finally get to the cafeteria, where a few people are.

"Oh! It's Kirigiri!" A pixelated voice says. It was probably Chiaki Nanami, who can't speak. She has a machine that transmits her thoughts, causing her to have no filter when it comes to what to say. It's easy to tell when she's lying.

"Who else is here?" I ask, knowing some people can't talk.

"Mre..." A muffled voice claims. It was Makoto Naegi most likely. Half of his mouth is sewn shut, making it harder to understand what he says. "Mukulo and Ichimaru are altho here" Mukulo.... Ichimaru... Listening to Naegi butcher their names like that makes me cringe, though I know it's not his fault. I make myself some coffee and then leave. It feel weird to make something when you can't even see what it is...

This is my life though. No one ever said it was easy, and I know that. It just... Sucks...