Sex In A Hard Way

My whole body melts into the mattress as Samantha crawls up my body, sliding our skin along each other. Her chest is exposed warm on mine. My fingertips tickle her sides, feeling how soft she feels, how warm her body is. I feel her breathe deep in my mouth as she kisses me. Our tongues circle each other tasting each detail, feeling each place in the others mouth. Her hands entangle themselves into my hair, close to my scalp she tugs on it and it stings where it's being pulled. The touch of her bare skin in mine sends electricity into my whole physical being.

Her lips press on mine pushing our kiss deeper. My hands find her small breasts, my fingers find her nipples. They roll between them making them perk up, firming. I can feel the bumps around them as I massage her breasts. Her hands glide down my body all the way to my sides. Her naked body shakes on top of mine and mine does the same underneath her. Her mouth is moist and it's taking over mine, her tongue runs all over my mouth. It feels my tongue, my gums, my teeth, it's exploring the depths of my mouth.

Mine does the same to her. My teeth pinch her tongue between them I bite her lip making her exhale a sweet breathe, I can taste it. I crave her my body to my bones is aching to have her take me over. Her body feels so nice on mine. Her soft hands go lower on my thighs. They rub on my thighs pinching them softly. She starts to move her body on top of me, making it grow to an intense hump. 

Her hands get closer to my vagina and my legs wiggle beneath her. I put my hands in her short hair, pushing her lips closer to mine. They feel like feathers they're so soft, my hands are going numb from the anticipation of craving her inside of me. The feeling of pure lust takes over my mind and body. I devour her tongue trying to satisfy this hunger. Her fingers explore closer to my opening, tracing it. I force her pelvis onto mine rubbing our areas together. I grip at her butt, our hips move in a circle. Her thumb applies pressure gently on my clit. I whimper underneath her and exhale a rush of breathe into our kiss. She moves her thumb in patterns over my clit, flicking it.

Her other hand slams into my throat pushing me farther into the bed, pinning me. The pressure makes it hard to whimper, her fingers start agonizingly insert into me. One finds it's way deep within my vagina, it moves in circles, playing with my inner folds. She pinches my outside and continues to push on my clit. My nails glide down her back making her arch against me. Her breathe grows heavy and rushed as does mine. My body is being pushed with hers as she humps me faster still, taking over my body. I'm throbbing in every part of my body. As she moves faster it stings and hurts. I moan softly into her kiss, she devours it.

She pulls her lips from mine and looks at me. The hunger in her burns in her eyes. I can feel her mouth watering as she feasts on my neck. Her teeth prick my skin pulling it away from my neck, I can feel the bruises forming. Her fingers stir more rapidly inside of me. I raise my back off the bed, my nails are burrowing into her back. Her hand is getting lost in my hair as it rats up between her fingers. Our tongues fight one another for each others flavors. I can feel my cum flood her hand in an eager wave, pleading, begging for more.

The soreness I feel in my vagina only multiplies as she inserts another finger. It swirls inside of me mixing my cum. My lips brush my neck sending throbbing impulses into my bones. Her breathe is scorching on my skin. Her fingers move still quicker finding new ways to move. They pull in and out curling within in. Asking me to cum for her. My moans grow deafening in her ears. My body is quivering under hers. Our breathe is heavy. Her humping is jerking my body up and down moving me rapidly.

Her fingers start to slow down and she switches her hands. She puts her fingers on my lips and forces them in my mouth. I can taste all of my flavors. She pulls them out and sucks them herself looking at me in a devilish way. It goes to my hair and scratches my scalp. Her other hand is scratching the inside of me. Her thumb still playing with my clit she applies more pressure to it. My back bends in a sharp ark off the bed. Our pelvises hit each other and it forcers her fingers farther inside of, exploring more. She deepens more and her nails discover my g spot. I let out an ear piercing shriek, my moans crack and my chest slams onto her.

I can feel her vagina leaking cum onto mine and it only encourages me more. She's getting wetter as my moans turn into orgasmic pleads of resistance. My nails shove into her skin making blood leak out. I leave welts where ever I scratch and ringing in our ears whenever I scream. Her chest bounces above me. Her mouth is smashing onto mine, it savors all I have to offer. She moans into me and I eat it up.

I grip at her arm begging for her to stop. I scream "Baby!" into her ear. My vagina is aching and stinging as She pulls out slowly circling as she does. Her hands untangle themselves from my ratty hair and she pushed softly on my throat. She rubs my outside with her Palm and my shaking body relaxes, my heart slows down. Then She grins at me in a hungry way and I whimper and giggle at her. She descends gradually down my sweaty body. She kisses all over on the way down. She stops at my breasts and bites my nipples, kissing them, sucking on them. She kisses my ribs and my sides. Her hands travel, carving paths of pleasure into my skin, making it travel deeper into my bones. Her breathe is sloppy on me as she tries to catch it.

She finally gets down to my area. She bites my thighs leaving more bruises for me to feel later. She gets closer and closer, making me squirm with eagerness. Her lips discover my opening, they lightly press to it. They kiss it gently and around it. She finds my lower lips and takes the time to auck on each one thoroughly. Curling each one in her tongue. Her tongue starts to play with my opening, tracing it, licking it, teasing it. Then without warning it shoves itself deep into my vagina. My fingers grasp at her neck pulling at her short hair. Her tongue is moist, it's stiff. It fills my space. The shapes it's making are making my back rise higher off the bed. My moans are cracked and forced. Her hands are on my butt and back supporting me. The arching of my back gives her better leverage and her tongue shoots farther into my depths. My whole body is screaming and pleading with my moans. I'm scratching her back harder now, its bleeding more. Her hands scrape at my thighs pulling me more to her moist tongue. She's curling her tongue, moving it in circles, pulling it in and out, up and down in squiggly lines. I push on her head and shriek "Stop, stop baby stop." her tongue moves faster and harder. It goes stiff as she does. Her lips are kissing my clit making me moan more.

I scream in desperation for her to stop. He tongue slows, it relaxes making it flatten inside of me. She pulls it out and licks all the outside. Her body is lazily moving up mine to meet my mouth. She kisses me, and her tongue forces entrance into my mouth. Our tongues grow tired and She leans down at my shoulder. She bites my ear, my shoulder, my neck. I can feel the bruises on them still forming, still throbbing. My body is shaking violently beside hers, I push myself to her and let her body embrace mine. I whimper again as she rubs my stinging outside with her palm.

She kisses my lips so feather like, just barely touching them together. And plays softly in my hair and I fall asleep on her chest.