Passionate

Now I'm a hundred percent sure Ethan has danced with a girl at a club or something before, it's not a slow song, it's the song 'closer.' But Ethan's hands move all over me leaving a trail of tingles behind. My waist, my thighs and even my butt cheeks. I almost feel as though I'm on dirty dancing.

I spend most of the night with them and I barely see Abby but I'm not complaining, the boys are good company. Eventually, Grayson manages to get me alone. "So whose that guy?" Grayson asks, pointing to Tyler. "Only he hasn't taken his eyes off of us all night."

"That's Tyler, my ex boyfriend." I reply awkwardly.

"Oh, what happened?" Grayson asks.

"Well towards the end of last year my parents died and I had no other family in the city, I was going to have to move to Portugal to live with my grandparents, so Tyler and I broke up but then last minute my aunt moved over here for me so I got to stay and we never got back together." I explain.

"I'm so sorry about your parents. Feel free to tell me to butt out, but what happened?" Grayson asks, comforting me by putting his hand on my leg thigh as we sit on some chairs.

"A house robbery, someone broke in during the night and took all our stuff, when I came home from Abby's the next morning I found my parents bodies on the floor too, who ever it was must of killed them. They both had stab wounds everywhere." I explain, my eyes watering slightly.

"I'm so sorry Ella." Grayson says.

"It's okay." I sniffle. "Let's just talk about something else."

"Okay. Why didn't you get back together with Tyler?" Grayson asks.

"Tyler's that friend that you've known since birth so you date because you owe it to yourselves to see if there could be anything more than friendship, there wasn't. It just wasn't..." I pause to think of the word.

"Passionate?" Grayson suggests.

"No, it wasn't passionate." I finish.

"Ella!" Abby calls to me.

"I should go see what she wants." I tell him, standing up.

"Wait." Grayson says, gently taking a hold of my hand to stop me, I look up at him but only for a brief second before he pulls me into an amazing, passionate, warm kiss. "I like you Ella."

"I like you too." I reply and give him another peck on the cheek before walking over to Abby.

Grayson's POV:

After Abby leaves I look around to see if Ethan saw what just happened, he's not even in the room, probably getting alcohol. Oh well, guess he'll have to find out on his own.

Ella's POV:

"I saw that." Abby smirks. "So are you with Grayson now?"

"I guess, you need to ask him." I reply.

"Okay I will." Abby states before walking over to him.

"No Abby!" I call after her but it's too late, I push my way through the crowd, trying to leave the room to avoid embarrassment.

Grayson's POV:

"So Grayson, I saw that kiss, are you 'with' Ella now?" Abby asks, clearly a little drunk.

"Yeah, I guess. Does she want to be?" I ask her.

"Yeah!" She exclaims. "Just don't mess her about, okay? She's had a rough couple of months."

Ella's POV:

As I push my way through the crowd I think about Grayson, he's defiantly the right guy for me, I'm so comfortable around him, I feel like I can tell him anything, I don't even know why I doubted myself.

I fall out the crowd and land on Ethan's lap whose sat at the bar. "Oh hi Ethan." I say awkwardly.