"Oh yea, I rememeber you. Wassup?"

"Nothing, much. I was bored and didn't have nothing to do today because I'm off work. i was wondering if you wanted to go grab something to eat or something."

"I would, but I can't. See I kind of got a girl right now." I said. I was happy I couldn't go out with her. It's something about her. I can't tell if it's good or bad. I know she cool and all, but I don't want to find out, especially since I got. the perfect girl right now. I don't want to mess up.

"Oh it's cool, I understand. She a lucky girl. But if you want to, we can chill as friends."

"Ight coo'. Nice talkin' to you."

"You too bye."

"Bye." I said hanging up, with no intention on calling her again.

I walked in and smelled breakfast. I walked in the kitchen and loved the sight before me. Courtney was cooking  breakfast and had on socks, panties, and a wife beater. No bra.

"Good morning." She said putting bacon on a plate. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist and kissing her on her neck.

"Goodmorning. What's all this? You didn't have to do this. I was going to cook for you." I said. She turned around laughing.

"You cook? Last time I checked, you burn everything, including water."She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Girl you crazy. That was then. I can get it in the kitchen."

"Mhm." She said and then got back to the plates.

"I'll cook dinner tonight, but what you make for breakfast?" I said looking at the plates.

"I made you a ham and cheese omlet, potatoes, and sausage on the side."

"You not gone eat?"

"I already ate."

"Good, 'cause you about to feed me." I said. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"No. You a big boy."

"Yea whatever. Thanks for the plate."

"Your welcome." She said starting on dishes. While I was eating I heard the door open.

"Jamal!" I heard Nicki.

"I'm in here!" I yell back.

"I have to tell you something!" She said and came in, but paused. "Who is this? Damn that ass look familiar." Nicki said looking over Courtney who still had her back turned to Nicki. "Wait is that Courtney?!" Nicki said getting excited.

"Yep. It's me." Courtney said, turning around. "Omg what is that on your finger! Jamal didn't tell me you were married!" Courtney said and I looked up. 

"No, I'm engaged. That's what I came over her to talk to Mal about." She said looking at me. I gotr up.

"What the fuck you mean your engaged?" There was a long silence. "I'm waitin'."

"I'll go get dressed." Courtney said leaving. I looked back over at Nicki.

"Nicki you too fuckin' young to be getting married. It's bad enough you pregnant!"

"Jamal first off, I can get married, if I want to get married! You can't tell me what to do! You are not my daddy!"

"Nicki, what happened to yo going to college, huh? What happened to that? I want to hear about my little sister getting accepted to a good college, not her being pregnant and engaged!"

"Jamal, don't say it like I'm fuckin' up. I'm doing-"

"Nicki you moving way to fast!"

"We're not even getting married any time soon. We are going to wait. I don't see what the problem is."