Chapter three: A new friend?

Waking up to the morning sun in my eyes always feel so great! not really. I pulled the covers over my head and snuggle into the pillow. I did not want to wake up yet, all night I had some wierd nightmares so it felt like I still haven't had much sleep.

I heard some noise from downstairs and it was keeping my from my beauty sleep!

I throw off the blanket and hop off my bed a little groggy. The floor was ice cold so I quickly tip toed all the way to the door.

I was about to quickly shut the door when I heard my name. It wasnt the fact that I heard my name that stopped me, it was the way it was said. It sounded as if my name was a disease, or a plauge that was going to spread across the world.

I debated eaves dropping or doing the right thing and going back to sleep but someone was talking about me! so techniqually I should know.. right? I nodded to myself and moved closer to the door.

I crouched down about four inches from the door. I had a weak spot in my floor, so if I moved any closer I would be busted and I had no idea what I would say if they heard me. My ear was turned to the crack in the door.

"You have no reason to do this!" I heard my mom yell. She was really upset because her voice was sqeaking.

The other voice was so low that I could barely make it out it sounded something like "Has been mine for awhile".

"Your an idiot! You will die too and waste a life that is not yours!" my mom spat harshly. I didn't know my mom had any enemies but it sounded like she absolutly hated this guy.

"Dont care, she is mine not yours... she never was yours in the first place" He growled getting a little louder.

What the hell are they talking about? Who ever it is I feel bad for her.

"She is good Audric, leave her alone" My mom was pleading now. She sounded like she was on the verge of tears.

"go to sleep lannah this isnt your buisness"  I told myself but I was too interested now. It was like the plot was thickening and it was just about to explode.

"Lets talk somewhere more private" The man downstairs said.

And now it goes to commercial, omg! At first I thought they were talking about me because I swear I heard my name but they way there converstation was going there was no way it could be me. Right?

After I heard the back door slam I stood up and walked back to my bed. Im going to attempt to go back to sleep and when I get back up, I'm going to get answers or so help me god I'll loose it.

==============================================================================

 I woke up about 2 or 3 hours later feeling alot better. I strip out of my fuzzy pjs and slip on my victoria secret yoga pants and a tank top. I attempted to pull a brush through my hair but there was a huge snarl in the back. I'm going to need to shower to get that out, a shower and a handful of conditioner.

I walked right passed the mirror not wanting to see my reflection and open my door then headed down stairs.

There was an aroma coming from the kitchen. It smelled amazing, like there was a whole crew of chefs in my house. Things were sizzling and I could hear crackling from numerous pots and pans. What was going on? My mom never cooks like this.

I walk into the kitchen to see my mom flustering about to each pan stirring and covering then adding spices and turing up the heat. She turned to the door and jumped when she seen me.