Crush - Liam Payne One Shot {vfc1map1D}

Start from the beginning

I finally collapsed onto a curb when I was too exhausted to run anymore. I dropped my head into my hands, sobbing uncontrollably. How could he do this to me? I thought he was my mate! I need to leave. I need to leave this town and get away from him. I can’t continue on with my brother and his mates. This isn’t the right life for me. I took my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed my mum’s number.

“Hello?” her familiar voice rang across the phone line.

“Mum?” I sniffled.

“Dearie, are you crying?” she asked.

“Yes,” I admitted. “I need you to come get me. I can’t stay here any longer. I want to come home with you and father.”

“Alright babycakes. I’ll be there as soon as possible. Why don’t you go pack?”

“Thank you mum. I love you.”

“Love you too, honey bun.”

I tucked my phone into my pocket and turned back to the way I came from, walking home. Halfway there however, I met up with the one person I didn’t want to see.

“Oh, thank god I found you!” he exclaimed, wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

I pushed him off of me. “Don’t touch me you worthless bastard,” I growled. “You are no longer a mate of mine and you never will be.”

“I didn’t mean it! I swear! Michelle, I would never call you a bitch!”

“Well you did, so leave me the fuck alone!”

I ran all the way back to the house and packed my bags while blasting my music. I couldn’t help the tears that came out.

I heard a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Zayn,” my brother’s voice came.

I unlocked the door and let him in.

“Mum called. Are you really leaving this soon?” he questioned.

“I have to Zayn. You don’t understand.”

“But I do. I know you like him. I’m not clueless. And don’t worry, I gave him a piece of my mind,” he smiled. I laughed and hugged him.

“Do you want to help me pack?”

“Sure,” he answered.

We talked like old times as we finished packing up my bags. I was glad my brother and I were so close and I was sad that I had to leave him, but it was all for a good reason. I needed this.