Chapter 1: sky's birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SKYYYYY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU!!!!!!

"Shutup!" I mumbled to my singing family members that stood above me.

I slipped on my glasses and took a look at my alarm clock.

It was 5:30, why the hell was I up?

Then I realized that thanksgiving break was over and today was monday, the first day back to school.

"Urghhhhhhhh!!!!" I moaned into my pillow, not wanting to get up.

"Sweetheart we made you a cake for breakfast!" My dad said grinning joyfully.

My little brother named sean was grinning the same way.

"Thanks guys." I said still feeling sleepy.

My dad understood i wanted to eat my cake In peace, so he set the cake down on the night stand and left with my brother.

After I ate a slice of cake and drank a glass of lemon water, I walked over to my closet to pick out my outfit.

After about 15 minutes, I finally decided on a crop top that said Monday chic on it with a black high- waisted skater skirt and my white vans.

After I slipped my outfit on I went to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

After I brushed my teeth I did my regular makeup routine. To just wear mascara, winged out eyeliner, light gold shimmery eye shadow, And blush and face powder. Then I put my contacts in.

After that, I curled my auburn hair into loose curls and added hairspray.

Since it was my birthday i wanted to go out of my comfort zone and wear red lipstick, it looked good because it brought out my ocean blue eyes.

As I was packing up my brown leather messenger bag, my phone screen lite up and said I had a text from my best friend holly.

Text messages

Holly:

hey bestie!!!!! happy birthday boo! I love you so much! ❤I am gonna bring you Starbucks to school so don't eat breakfast yet!

Me: awe thanks holls! I love you so much too! see ya at school boo! ❤

Holly: Kay! see ya!

I read her message then I heard my dad call my name

"Skylar it's time to go! Are you ready?"

My dad yelled loudly.

" Yeah one second!" I said almost tripping on my dirty clothes basket.

"Shit" I mumbled quietly.

As I hopped into the car to leave for school, I got a text from my boyfriend.

Jake: hey babe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU. ❤

Me: aww thanks Hun, I love you too!

Jake: well I gtg but see ya later.

Me: okay bye babe.

When I looked up from my phone, I realized I was at school already.

" Bye sweetheart have a nice day." my dad said.

"Thanks dad " I said while opening the car door and getting out.

Right when I walked out I had about 5 people come up to me and say happy birthday.

"Thanks" I replied to their birthday wishes to me.

Then I saw my two best friends walking towards me. Holly and Chloe.

"Happy birthday girl!" they screamed running towards me now.

"Thanks girls!" I said while joining them in a big hug.

"We got you presents!" then said with a huge grin.

Holly handed me a huge container of cake pops and a bag from brandy Melville, while Chloe handed me a bag from Hollister and a huge teddy bear that said "I love you!".

"You guys didn't have to, but thank you so much!, I love you girls!"

"Awe we love you too!" they said basically at the same time.

"Oh here's your Starbucks!" holly said while handing me a peppermint mocha and a bagel.

"Thanks boo!" I said happy to get more food.

"Sure!" she said taking a sip of her frappachino.

Then jake walked up behind me and wrapped his soft hands around my waist, he then whispered "hey babe." in my ear and it gave me the shivers.

"Hey back." I said smiling.

I turned around to see him carrying flowers and a iTunes gift card in his hands and he handed them to me.

"Love you baby!" he said giving me a quick kiss.

"Love you too Hun." I said hugging him.

Suddenly a group of girls walked up to us and asked if we were going to the party this Friday.

Me and my friends and jake always went to party's because people always expected us to be there.

" Yes we are!" holly said speaking for the whole group.

"Well see ya there!" One of the blonde girls of the group said.

Then,the group of girls walked away.

" We have to go dress shopping after school sky!" Chloe said.

"Sure! Holly can you come too?" I asked wanted her to come badly, she had the best fashion sense out of all of us.

" Sure thang boo!" she said in an exciting tone.

" Who's ready to PARTAYYYYY!!!!!!!! Chloe said basically blowing my eardrums out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys!

So what's gonna happen at the party?

I hope you guys like this book so far!

Comment what you think, I might delete it.

Comment! like! vote ! please......

I wuv you guys! ❤

Xoxo, rennn❄