Iceland

"Love it's freezing here" says Kath as she buries her face onto DJ's chest

"Awe cold ka bal? Tara papainitin kita sa trailer" sabi  ni DJ with a smirk on his face.

Kath softly pushes DJ and irapped "Bal!!! Don't say that out loud! Baka marinig ka nila". Kath points at the MEGA Team as they pack some of  their equipments back to the van.

DJ totally ignoring what Kath said continued to teas her. "Bal come on. Matagal pa yan. It'll be quick!"

"Anong quick?" tanong ni Tita Min.

"Ahhhhhh. Ma. Um.. Ahhh.." Kathryn stutters while giving DJ the "look what you did" look.

"Ahhh. Sabi ko Tita I just need to go to the bathroom real quick" palusot ni DJ.

As DJ slowly head to the bathroom Tita Min mentioned "Oh okay. Well sabi ng MEGA Team, matatagalan pa sila kasi they need to wait until the Northern Lights appear. So gusto niyo na umuwi sa hotel or you wana stay to watch?"

"We're staying Tita!!" mabilis niya sinagot. "Sige Tita, you, Tito Dho, JV and Ate Den should rest na. We all know you guys are getting sick because it's so cold here" he said sweetly while hugging her.

"Manugang ko talaga ang sweet" claims Tita Min.

While Tita Min admires DJ, hinde niya alam, may malupit na motibo ito.

"Ang sipsip mo talaga Bal" sabi ni Kath while she rolls her eyes.

"Well thanks to me, now we have the trailer to ourselves" with matching taas kilay + that infamous DJ smirk.

"Ewan ko sayo! Sabi mo kay Mama that we're watching the Northern Lights! So that's what we're going to do!" said Kath while she laughs.

"Yeah we will watch! It'll be the special affects while I make love to you" says DJ slyly.

"Ewan ko sayo!" Kath says while she shakes her head laughing.

"Hey guys! Baka this might take long ha" warned THE Mark Nickdao. "I know you guys been up since 6:00 a.m. and you guys are probably so exhausted. If you guys want, just take a nap in the your trailer and we won't wake you guys up until the Northern Lights come on?" asked Mark.

"That'll would be lovely bro! Thanks!" Yells DJ as he grabs Kath's hand and quickly dragged her in the trailer.

"Good night love birds!" teased the whole
MEGA Team.

"Sa wakas!!" yells DJ.

"You're so crazy ball!" emphasized naman ni Kath.

"Crazy for you🎶🎶" pacute ni DJ.

"Ewwww! Ang corny! Yuck!" tawang tawa si Kathryn.

With a serious face, DJ grabs Kath by the waist and said "Happy 25th tangi". Then he kissed her forehead. Then her left and right cheek repeatedly. Kath still giggling as DJ kissed her unstoppably.

Kath opened her eyes as she stopped to laugh, and stared into DJ's sultry brown eyes. "Bal.. I hope every 25th would be like this" she hoped and wished. DJ placed his two big hands on Kath's face and stared at her as if it was his first time to do so.

He grabs Kath's face closer, and tells her "Tangi, I'll try to make you the happiest woman alive. Not just on on the 25th, but every single day".

Kath quickly went in for the kiss. And as their kiss became more passionately, even the thermostat felt the trailer heating up.

DJ slowly removed his coat then assisted Kath in removing hers.

"Hold on" Kath signaled.

She wanted to make sure that the door was locked and all the windows were closed.

Then Kath gave the "where were we" look and DJ refused to be stopped again.

Sorry if my Tagalog isn't that great. For fun lang po ito ha? Sorry in advance for spelling, grammar and such!