Chapter 7

Walking down the plain hallway my mind was racing.

"What if this plan doesn't work?" My wolf whined.

"It will."

I sighed and cut off our connection. I arrived at a dining hall. There was a tall figure sitting at the table. He had grey eyes that looked hungry, but not for food. Black hair that was gelled up. He had big broad shoulders and a smirk on his face. He slowly lifted his arm and held his hand out to me.

"Alexia Darling. Do come join me." His voice sounded sickly in my ears.

I slowly etched my way closer to him. This was going to suck. He wrapped his arm around my waist. A shiver went down my spine.

I really hope this works.

"Damn you look good." He purred licking his lips.

"Meep." I squeaked trying to pull away from him.

He pushed me down onto a chair. He aggressively sat in his own one.

"Where is the food!?" His loud voice boomed showing his authority.

Shortly after the food arrived. It was a fish platter with lemon and salad.

"Um... I don't eat fish." I whispered playing with my food.

"Well you're going to eat it now." He grumbled not even looking at me.

Slowly I turned to see what he was looking. Miranda was leaning against the door frame wearing a two piece dress. The top was no more that a bright red bra with a matching skirt that ended mid thigh, bright red high heels, her hair was curled to perfection and her make up was on point. She had bright red lipstick on to finish the outfit.

Miranda giggled loudly gaining the alphas attention. Another loud growl escaped his lips. In the blink of an eye he was up and had the guy pinned up against the wall.

"Get. Out. Of. My. House." He growled shoving the guy away.

The guy ran out of the house faster than ever. The alpha slowly turned to face Miranda.

"Miranda... don't you ever do that again."

Suddenly their lips collided. I sat there awkwardly and then sprung into action. I made a run for the door and threw myself into the door, smashing into it. Seconds after I collided with the door someone opened it from the outside. I fell backwards into a pair of arms.

Looking up I saw a strange man I've never seen before. He placed me down and pushed me down the stairs.

"Go. Hurry. Go find your mate." He yelled before walking into the house.

So I did as he said and sprinted down the driveway to get away and to find my own home.