Later The Trio Flee

The trio MUST leave the graveyard as soon as dawn's light comes. They must flee to the forest for they shall not be safe until they do. "Amber? Amber wake up. Edward come on we have to go." Mara was frantic when she realized that it was almost 8:00. They had missed dawn. "Get up! We've missed dawn and now we'll have to stay for another week or two in this DIRTY HOLE! GET UP!" "Mara, Mara calm down. If we leave now maybe nobody will be in the graveyard and we'll be able to leave. Come on let's wake up Amber." "DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" "Well if anybody is here (yawn) then they will most certainly find us because of YOUR yelling." "See Mara, now Amber's up and we can leave. Go check if anyone is out there." "No, there's nobody. It's safe to leave. But we better get a move on."

                                                                             ****

"Morning Ms. Sands." I decided to go visit the kids mom. SHE  wouldn't be able to pretend that it never happened. I mean, they're her own children. "Oh hello darling. Come to see the kids? Sorry but you just missed them." "You, you mean, they're still alive? The funeral is canceled?" "Still alive? Well whatever do you mean?" "Oh uh um well.... Nevermind.I just... Do you know where they went?" "Yes of course, I would never let my children run wild without knowing where they are. They went to Lexa's Bakery to pick up some pastries for the dinner party I'm hosting tonight. Oh and please ask your mother to bring some of her wines. Everyone loved them last time."  "Thank you and I will. See ya."  So I went down to Lexa's Bakery and she said the triplets left 20 minutes ago. When I asked her if she knew where they went she told me they were headed to Mick's place. They weren't there either and he sent me to another place. Every time I go to the next place that person says that they've already left and sends me to a new place. Finally i gave up and returned home.

                                                                           ****

"Come on hurry up. It's almost sunset and we need to reach the forest for shelter." "Will there be a jaccuzi and a treehouse?" "Amber what do you think this is, a fantasy movie? This is the real world so wake up and get a nice dose of reality for once." Amber hurt, starts silently crying. "Nice job Edward. Can't you ever be sympathetic? She just trying to find a bright side to things." "No Mara, he's right. I need to grow up." "No, no he' just cranky that's all. I'm sure all of us want to be at home right now safe and sound. Look, there's shelter just up ahead." They went to the shelter and finding it empty lodged there for the night. Completely unaware of the dangers that would soon be their fate, they slept soundly.