Not Good

If you thought gym class was bad for these two?
Just wait until it's time for lunch.

---

Third Person POV

---

"God! What is the problem with him?!" an angry Yuichiro spats out, hands shuffled into the pockets of his navy blue jeans as he mutters miscellaneous insults to himself, the occasional curse word slipping in here and there. Yuu was not the kind of person who liked people talking down upon him, and that's exactly what had been occurring these past few hours; particularly with the newly met blonde.
"But Yuu-kun, you were pretty rude to him the first time you saw each other.." Yoichi murmurs over to him as they had walked, holding several books over close to his chest. The brunette truly wasn't trying to do any harm by saying such things, and instead was rather not wanting the two to fight as they were, even if it was just their first day still.
"I don't care. His face and expression alone were asking for it." he remarks with a small upwards tilt of his head, showing off his rather childish behavior that didn't quite suit the teenagers age. Looking up now, he was able to see two rather large doors from where both him and Yoichi were walking, with above the words 'Cafeteria' were printed upon. "Ahh.. Finally. I'm starving." Yuu says with an exasperated sigh, closing his green orbs for a moment as the two had walked in.
The cafeteria was overall bigger than an average cafeteria. It was also much fancier then just about any you could come across; marbled tables, nice polished floors, many various symbols which represented their school imprinted all around, but mostly here was the food that made everyone want to gather here. There was several types of buffets, ranging from foods like simple snacks, salad bars, desert bars, Italian foods, you name it. Everything was to offer here.
"Ah, here you can get just about anything you want. As long as you pay up at the register for 5 dollars." the brunette hums out, for he alone knew that some people would most likely get confused by this set up.
Yuu, taking a small pause, had almost choked up upon air at this statement, it even taking him a few moments to get himself together as he looked down to a concerned Yoichi. "W-Why so much?" he says, not believing that school lunch could cost an entire five dollars, for at his last school it had only costed him 2.75.
"I mean, it's well over worth it, considering the food here is all you can eat. Ah, and it's actually better than you'd expect it to be. Almost everyone here loves it. And you get to go back for more and all that and not even pay again." he explains as he began to pull out his wallet, soon slipping out a 5 dollar bill from it. "So make sure you make it well worth it whenever you do eat."
This making Yuu feel a bit better about the situation, he soon had reached over into his bag and pulled out 5 one dollar bills he remembered Shinya gave him this morning. Soon reaching the register, the two of them both had paid their expenses, and were allowed to get what they pleased.
The two now having their food and the such, Yoichi had soon seen four of his friends over at the table they'd usually all sit at, before now grasping over upon Yuu's jacket sleeve just a bit. "I'm going to introduce you to some people." he says cheerfully, even with a rather happy laugh as he now began to pull the taller one over, and it not being long before the two had been right over where the four were. Yuu, not being all too fond with the idea of becoming acquainted with more people, had still went along with it anyways.
A girl with light violet hair now looking up, she had seen a bit of a familiar person, and her eyes even lighting up some bit.
"Ahaha! You're the one who yelled at Mika-san earlier, aren't you?" She remarks, although getting a bit of a jab to her side by the blonde next to her.
"Oi. You can't just say something like that out loud!" the blonde says, narrowing her eyes just a bit at her.
"Aha.. Sorry, Mi-chan, but I couldn't help myself!"
Yoichi taking a seat now, he had even scooted over some bit so that Yuu could have taken a seat as well, although a rather heavily annoyed expression being here plastered upon his face. "Yeah, that's me. What's to it?" he says, the tone of his voice not at all sounding pleased.
"Nothing, nothing. It's just interesting is all." she says, although having a small bit of a smirk now. "I'm Shinoa, by the way, and this tsundere over here is Mitsuba."
The two girls beginning to argue now in the background, Yuu's gaze had shifted over off to the side for just a moment, although his eyes pausing now in a certain place, for here, just a few tables down, had been him.
Mikaela.
Yoichi attempting to have tried and introduced the other two at the table, it wasn't long before the cafeteria had gone quite silent; even a few gasps and small amused laughters and snickers being around, which made Yoichi stop in his introductions. Not knowing what had happened, he soon turned his head, although widening at the sight he had been greeted with.

Here, had been a rather angry looking Yuichiro, who was even breathing a bit heavily here as he was at the very edge of his seat, his fists gripped rather tightly. Nothing seeming wrong with him now, it wasn't long before Yoichi had soon looked over to where Mikaela was, who had a rather shocked expression of his own. Not knowing yet what had happened, it soon didn't take long to see a metal object stabbed right into the wall that was to the side of Mikaela's head.

It was clear that Yuu had tried to throw a fork right at Mikaela
But it had missed.

Mikaela turning his head over to where Yuu was, he had been in just as much shock as anyone else, for he wasn't at all expecting such a thing to occur. Let alone, let something alone have been so dangerous!

"I want you to apologize." Yuu says, standing up from his seat now. "For the embarrassment you made out of me from gym earlier."

"Apologize? Why, I didn't have to do anything to embarrass you. You did that alone to yourself." Mikaela says quite sternly, it being clear he wasn't pleased about the situation at hand.

This clearly have angering Yuu, he now began to take steps forwards, and even quite a few people stepping back, and teachers beginning to have gone off and away to call authorities. "You take that back!" the ravenette growls, not at all wanting to take such a thing lightly.

"No. I won't." Mikaela remarks back, even folding his arms some bit now across his chest.

"I said take it ba-!" Yuu attempts to finish, even attempting to have reached out to Mikaela, but however being interrupted by an announcement over the intercom.."

"Yuichiro Ichinose, Mikaela Shindō, please report to the Principals office immediately."

The two looking at each other a bit skeptically, the room had soon gone silent once more, before Yuu had made a small 'tsk' sound, before stepping back and away from the blonde. Not saying anything more, he soon began to walk away; this being all, although seeming to have been rather pissed off, and the blonde soon also following along from the same order.

"Guren's going to kill me when he hears about this.."

---

It wasn't even 3 seconds in after Yuu and Mikaela had entered the Principals office..

"G..G-Guren..?!"