Daughter of the Moon Goddess

****Chapter 1****

Blair Pov:

I woke up to my hands in silver handcuffs chained to a wall. My head was pounding like wild bulls were running around in it and I could feel blood trickling down the side of my head from a gash I'm guessing. I don't know where I am and my wolf, Crystal, isn't talking to me all of a sudden. She usually is really talkative. All I know is that I hope David gets here fast, wherever here is, because I don't think anything good is going to happen here.

"I guess your wondering where you are Blair?" A voice from the shadows said.

"Who are you, how do you know my name, and why have you kidnapped me?" I asked as all the questions ran though my head. The mysterious and cold voice never answered back, but slowly a man walked out of the shadows revealing himself. I stood there frozen with my eyes wide open and my mouth hanging open. From my shocked expression I saw the shadowy figure smirk.

"Hello Blair."

"Blake...but...but why?"

****2 months earlier****

Blair Pov:

"Blair...Blair...BLAIR WAKE UP!"

I woke up with a thud when I hit the cold hard floor because someone had scared me out of bed. When I looked up I saw a bright eye and smiling Stella.

"Ow... What do you want and it's rude to scare someone out of bed." I said as I got up to dust myself off from my lovely wake up call.

"Sorry, and for the record you rolled off your bed on your own. But forget about that and get your butt moving we need to get your birthday a rolling!" Stella said as she dragged me out of my cozy room and down to the kitchen. Stella isn't very big but she's not small for a 18 year old girl. She's has long blonde hair and bright green eyes. She is also very skinny and got curves in all the right places. When she finds her mate he will be head over heels for her like every other guy is.

When we got to the kitchen there sat a birthday breakfast for the two of us. Since Stella and I moved out of her parents house we have been living on our own in a house at the end of the Blue Moon Packs territory." I'm sorry I couldn't make it as big as the ones you usually get in heaven." Stella said with a sad smile." No, it's perfect and I love it Stella thank you." As I said those words Stella's smile grew bigger and bigger. Now that I think about it I haven't seen my mom in awhile up in heaven. My mom lives in heaven because she is the Moon Goddess and I mean the actual Moon Goddess. She may be the mother or creator of all werewolf life on earth but I was the blessing she got to have as her actual flesh and blood. So technically I'm the Moon Princess but I hate being called that and being treated like I couldn't do anything without someone there to do it for me. So that's why I came down to earth and lived with Stella and her parents. Stella and her parents are the only people that know I am the Moon Goddess' child and because of that and me living with them Stella and I became best friends. But from time to time I use a special key necklace that my mom gave me before I left that I wear everyday that opens a door to heaven or anywhere I want for that matter.

"Come on let's eat." Stella said snapping my out of my thoughts.

The food was amazing and we ate everything that she had made. When we were done I helped clean up and then headed up stairs to get dressed to go see my mom.

"Happy 18th Birthday Blair!" Crystal said in my head as I reached my room. "Thanks!" I said back. "Do you think we will find our mate today Blair?" Crystal asked quietly not knowing if my answer would be good or bad, while I picked out some clothes to wear. "I don't know Crystal, I really don't know." When I walked over to my mirror I looked to see how my outfit was. I was wearing a blue crop tank top that stopped right above my bell button and a pair of navy blue faded jeans with my black and blue high top Adidas. The the blue complemented my long blonde hair that went into a light blue at the ends and my bright silvery blue eyes. Also the outfit made my stomach look skinner and fitted all my curves perfectly. " You look good!" Crystal stated as I looked at the mirror. I then turned around and walked to one side of my bedroom and turned to the wall. I took my key off the necklace that was around my neck and thought of heaven. As I thought of heaven I pointed the key in midair and turned it. The sound of a door opening made my eyes fly open. "Hey Stella I'm going to go see my mom I will be home later ok?" I yelled down stairs. "Yeah ok, got it." Stella yelled back up and with that I walked through the door to heaven. When I got there everything looked the same as it always was big white walls, a foggy or misty walk way and pinkish clouds everywhere. As I walked down the hall to where I knew my mom would be a circle of light started to glow at the top of my head. When I stopped at the gigantic doors I looked down to see myself in a long flowing light blue dress that stopped at my feet and the sleeves only covered the bottom part or my shoulders. I also had my little white silver crown on that glowed like light just like my mom's. I knocked on the doors and they opened automatically as I walked in to see my mom at her desk with papers everywhere.

"Hey mom." I said she looked up to see who had come in to her study.

"Oh hello dear!" My mom said as she quickly got up and ran over to give me a hug. " Happy Birthday sweetie! I hope you are having a good day and how is Stella doing?"

"Today has started off really well, Stella made me a birthday breakfast and later we are going to watch movies and hang out like we did for her birthday! Also she is doing good." I said as my mom's face lite up with a smile.

" Oh well I hope you like your birthday present from me?" My mom said. "Wait what did you get me mom?" I asked as she started to go back to her seat. "Oh you will know when you see it dear." She said with a wink and then she went right back to work.

Unknown Pov:

"I only see one of them sitting on the couch sir."

"Well wait till the other one gets back and then ambush them. But remember Blair is mine and we have to take her back to our alpha."

"Got it!"

"Yes sir!"